Juniper's top Asia Pacific operate specialist partners for 2011 were announced at our annual Services Partner Advisory Council event in Hong Kong in June.
Indonesian partner PT Lintas Teknologi won the Operate Specialist of the year award, the second consecutive award of its type for the company. Last year it won the 2010 award for New Operate Specialist of the year. The 2011 award recognised PT Lintas' commercial performance, its high customer service standards and its adoption of emerging technologies. It also reflected the company’s investment in upskilling its staff. Twenty-eight PT Lintas engineers now have 57 Juniper professional certifications between them.
Malaysian partner AirStar (M) Sdn. Bhd won the 2011 award for the best new Asia Pacific Operate Specialist of the year. AirStar, which delivers Juniper services to a major Malaysian carrier, was recognised for delivering a remarkable customer experience during the year. It met the exacting compliance standards for Juniper’s Operate Specialist programme within three months of joining it, and AirStar’s high levels of service were quickly recognised by the customer.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
- Pierry on: Using Firewall Filters To Troubleshoot Connectivit...
- Diogo Montagner (dmontagner) on: A New Way To Learn SLAX
cl on: Understanding How The SNMP Utility MIB Works
- Diogo Montagner (dmontagner) on: It's juise time!
- bosman on: Juniper Networks QFabric – How To Get Your Fabric ...
- Andy Dockerty (Andy D) on: We're finished. What next ?
- ogre12 on: Deploying Large And Complex Changes in a Network E...
- Junos_Maniac on: Asia Pacific's top services partners announced