We've had secure SSL (HTTPS) upload for years via our web-based Case Manager application. And Service Now (part of Junos Space) also does secure file attachments. But for those of you who just really love a CLI we've now introduced a secure FTP service as well. So three secure methods and of course "old faithful" - ftp.juniper.net as well.
But do give sftp.juniper.net a try (Secure FTP is FTP over SSH and a number of clients are available - many free and open-source). We've not only improved security, but it also automatically attaches the files to the case and notifies the case owner to support faster turnaround times. You should also notice improved performance, particularly in areas with high-latency.
For more details see KB23337 (http://kb.juniper.net/KB23337) - How to upload large files to a JTAC Case.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
- Pierry on: Using Firewall Filters To Troubleshoot Connectivit...
- dmontagner on: A New Way To Learn SLAX
cl on: Understanding How The SNMP Utility MIB Works
- dmontagner on: It's juise time!
- bosman on: Juniper Networks QFabric – How To Get Your Fabric ...
- Andy D on: We're finished. What next ?
- ogre12 on: Deploying Large And Complex Changes in a Network E...
- Junos_Maniac on: Asia Pacific's top services partners announced