The New Network
Explore Juniper’s vision for network innovation and how the company and industry are shaping the future with the new network
HackerInterrupted

Juniper Networks Acquires Webscreen Systems

by Juniper Employee ‎02-03-2013 11:00 PM - edited ‎02-03-2013 10:20 PM

I am excited to announce that Juniper Networks has acquired the assets of Webscreen Systems, a leader in Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) mitigation solutions from Accumuli plc. DDoS attacks on data centers continue to increase in both scale and complexity – ranging from massive volumetric attacks to sophisticated and difficult-to-detect advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks.  Webscreen has developed a track record for its unique behavior-based approach to DDoS mitigation that effectively protects against both high volume and APT attacks.  With this acquisition, Juniper gains an advanced DDoS solution that will enhance Juniper’s data center security portfolio and enable us to offer customers a unique, fully automated DDoS protection system for websites and web applications.

Comments
by Developer(anon) on ‎02-05-2013 06:51 AM

Congratulations to Juniper on acquiring a brilliant DDoS mitigation solution. As someone who has contributed the products development I can sincerely say that I have personally seen the product range strengthen from year to year with outstanding performance in defense against a forever changing DDoS horizon, the products / team are highly adaptive and have always kept ahead of the game, I am sure the customers can speak for themselves and will offer and very similar story. 

Post a Comment
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
About The New Network

Exploring the vision for the networking industry and the issues shaping its future.

Subscribe to The New Network    RSS Icon

Our Bloggers

Rami Rahim
EVP/GM
Juniper Development & Innovation

Profile | Subscribe

Brad Brooks
Chief Marketing Officer

Profile | Subscribe

Bask Iyer
Senior Vice President and CIO

Profile | Subscribe

Judy Beningson
Vice President, Strategic Planning

Profile | Subscribe

Mike Marcellin
Senior Vice President
Marketing

Profile | Subscribe

Jonathan Davidson
Senior Vice President
Engineering

Profile | Subscribe

Ankur Singla
Vice President of Engineering

Profile | Subscribe

Bob Dix
Vice President
Government Affairs &
Critical Infrastructure Protection

Profile | Subscribe

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.