Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Trusted Contributor
JanLaTourette

Announcement: JN0-632 Security, Professional (JNCIP-SEC) Exam Available April 15, 2011

The JNCP is pleased to announce that the JN0-632 Security, Professional (JNCIP-SEC) exam will be available to take at any Prometric Testing Center worldwide beginning Friday, April 15, 2011.

For a detailed exam descriptions, courses to help prepare for the exam, study resources and objectives, please go to the Junos Security Track Web site.

Note; A JN0-632 Security, Professional (JNCIP-SEC) practice test will be available at the above link the week of April 4, 2011.

New User
szkchakl

Re: Announcement: JN0-632 Security, Professional (JNCIP-SEC) Exam Available April 15, 2011

Request you to provide the link for the practice exam dor JNCIP-SEC which i believe should be available from 4th april onwards.

I tried searching in the website but could not get to the link :smileysad:

Also, Can some one enlighten me with the probable cost of JNCIP-SEC ?

Regards,

Kinshuk

Super Contributor
Liz Burns

Re: Announcement: JN0-632 Security, Professional (JNCIP-SEC) Exam Available April 15, 2011

Kinshuk,

The practice test will not be available until later this week or early next week.  I will definately post when available with a link.

The new JNCIP exams are a full two hours and will cost USD 300.

Regards,

Liz Burns
Director, Education Services
Certification and Marketing Programs

Kudos are always appreciated!
aa
Visitor
aa

actually i'm very interested in this, and still waiting for the details of the exam such as type of the exam and also exam practice.

when exactly we get the data above ?

looking forward into it.

thanks a alot

Super Contributor
Liz Burns

We have now had a delay in the JNCIP-SEC and JNCIP-SP practice test.  Hoping to have this available for next week.

Regards,

Liz Burns
Director, Education Services
Certification and Marketing Programs

Kudos are always appreciated!
Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.