Training and Certification

last person joined: yesterday 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Hey guys, is the 50% voucher still valid in 2012!

Posted 12-28-2011 18:09

Hi, guys

I  have applied for a 50% voucher a couple days ago, but for some reasons, I did  not take the exam. I plan to schedule my exam  early next year.  Therefore, I want to make sure whether the voucher still available next year?

According to the official description as below copied.  it seems that the voucher can only be used in 2011!

You're on your way to earning certifications in Juniper Networks Enterprise Routing and Switching and Junos Security. You’ll have access to valuable study materials, and information about scheduling your final exam.

Take our pre-assessment exams to earn 50% discounted vouchers* towards the price of the certification exams. Get started today!

* One voucher per person per certification exam through 2011.

Thx in advance!

• 2.  RE: Hey guys, is the 50% voucher still valid in 2012!

Posted 12-29-2011 03:35

I took the preassessment and received the voucher but the only spaces that were available next year, so I picked a date in 2012 and Prometric accepted the voucher.

On that basis, if you have a voucher, book the exam now to be sure.  Remember, you can still change the date later on if you need more study time.

• 3.  RE: Hey guys, is the 50% voucher still valid in 2012!
    Best Answer

Posted 12-30-2011 17:53

Thanks a lot, pal!