Training and Certification

last person joined: 7 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  JNCIA

Posted 01-28-2017 23:24

Hi all,

I know in Cisco cert Exams, it is not possible to come back to review the previous questions during the taking exam.... How about JNCIA?

Thanks

Erdal

• 2.  RE: JNCIA
    Best Answer

Posted 01-29-2017 11:22

You can review questions and go back during the exam.

As you answer questions you have the chance to mark the questions for review.

when you reach the end you are presented with all the question numbers and the opportunity to go to specific questions or page through all the ones you have marked for review.

During the review you can change the answers or leave them and go forward or back through the list.

When you complete your review you can submit.  Obviously if you run out of time the answers are submitted as they are at that time.

• 3.  RE: JNCIA

Posted 04-28-2018 12:08

Hi Sir.

I would like to know if the jncia-102 test has laboratory exam or just Q&A?

In this link warns the "software version", but I never saw anyone speaking about laboratory test in jncia-102.

URL: https://www.juniper.net/uk/en/training/certification/certification-tracks/junos-intro-track/

Can you help me with this doubt, please?

• 4.  RE: JNCIA

Posted 04-28-2018 13:01

or anyone could help me.. 🙂

• 5.  RE: JNCIA

Posted 04-28-2018 15:08

Only the JNCIE level exam is a lab exam.  All the other certifications are multiple choice questions.

The Junos version is listed because features are added and change over time.  So they are making clear which Junos version will be the reference for all the questions asked.