Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Contributor
ralwarrag

JNCIE-ENT Lab exam

hi

I am preparing for the JNCIE-ENT lab exam so is there any idea what is the hardware that it will be used in the lab exams  and the JUNOS version , also i have mentions that NAT and IPSEC not in the JNCIE-ENT  Blueprint any more ( it was part of JNCIE-ER ) so it will not be in the exam ??

Thanks a lot

BR ,,,
Visitor
rameshk

Re: JNCIE-ENT Lab exam

Hi there,

JNCIE-ENT exam built on SRX240, EX4200 and JUNOS 10.4 R4.5. Exam will not have any security aspects of JUNOS.

Regards,

Ramesh 

Contributor
RayG

Ramesh, is SRX240B enough or SRX240H, any specific interface module required? Like T1/E1 or ADSL, or just ethernet port will be use in the exam?

Contributor
gogogol

SRX240B should be enough as there is no security feature you need for the exam.

Contributor
RayG

Tks, what about SRX210B?

Trusted Contributor
JunosChris

The SRX210 will suffice. That is what I am using in my lab at home.

--
Chris Jones
Juniper Ambassador
JNCIE-ENT #272
JNCIP-SP
CCIE #25655
Visitor
rpmathew

HI

I am planing to take my jncie exam,where can i get pratice is there any software?

or freelabs?

could you please assit me on this
prakashccnp@gmail.com

Contributor
sam-j

All is about routing and switching. i just passed few months ago...don't worry !! Juniper loves asking the default, drive me crazy...but still love its commit command :smileywink:

Regards,

Sam
JNCIA-Junos JNCIS-ENT
Visitor
diego.hernandez

Hi,

Any idea if there will be T1/E1 interfaces involved at all or will the exam purely be ethernet, looking at the exam topics it seems to indicate that i should not expect to see frame-relay or ppp at all. also is the exam absolutely confined to the topics listed in the link below or are the subjects listed an indication of what may be tested on but not limited to.

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/resources_jncieent.html

Regards

Visitor
diego.hernandez

Also what study material are you guys using? seeing how there is no JNCIE study guides or practice labs i have been working off the juniper courseware AJEX & AJER an the O'reilly enterprise Routing & switching books, these 4 books do appear to cover pretty much most of the subjects listed in the exam topics but was wondering if there was anyting else you guys recommend that would give me an extra edge in passing the exam?

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.