Training, Certification, and Career Topics
xls
Contributor
xls

JNCIS-ENT Routing/Switching @FastTrack

hi,

the JNCIS-ENT Routing/Switching guides arrived at FastTrack. Good, thanks !

Now,  two question: 

- how one should read following info from FastTrack:

"The GO4JUNOS promotion has ended in the following regions: Europe, Africa & The Middle East. The promotions in the Americas and EMEA will continue through 2010"

Europe <> EMEA ?  Me@Europe would be interested in voucher for JNCIS-ENT; what's available now: 50%, 100% ?

- thanks to FastTrack people managed to get JNCIA-ER/EX, JNCIS-ER/SEC, JNCIA-Junos. Some of this will be obsolete soon, but it's not relevant to the question: FastTrack will not allow to take another pre-assessment exam and get a voucher once you get one (let's say a year ago). 

Is it possible to gain a voucher via FastTrack if one would like to recertify ?

Keep on the good work !

xls

Super Contributor
Liz Burns

Re: JNCIS-ENT Routing/Switching @FastTrack

Wow you are fast!!!  Thanks for the post on our new Fast Track study guides and vouchers.  I was going to do one but always better when the customers do it!

Yes - this morning we launched the new Enterprise Routing and Switching study guides and pre-assessment exam on the Fast Track portal http://ow.ly/2MRlS.  The exam will be available at Prometric to book and take on Oct 8.

Via the Fast Track portal you can get 50% off vouchers by passing the pre-assessment exam.  However, there are no longer any 100% off vouchers available for Europe, Africa and the ME.

You should be able to get a voucher for a re-certification exam. Let me know if you have any issues with that.

Regards,

Liz Burns
Director, Education Services
Certification and Marketing Programs

Kudos are always appreciated!
xls
Contributor
xls

hi Liz,

thanks for the answer. Am I fast ? Do not forget about folks from Australia  :-)

Regarding vouchers for a re-certification, clicking 'Take the pre-assessment exam' shows me "Congratulations! You have passed the ..." That's correct, I've passed the pre-assessment a year++ ago and now thinking about re-certification. No way to redo it.

I'm not in rush, certs are valid for some time, but currently FastTrack will not allow me to get a new voucher. Works

as designed ?

xls

Super Contributor
Liz Burns

Hummm, not sure about the voucher issue and only able to test once.  That was set up before I started here.  I assume that the system does prevent more than one voucher per test.  Will look into it.  Check for private message from me.

Liz Burns
Director, Education Services
Certification and Marketing Programs

Kudos are always appreciated!
xls
Contributor
xls

hi,

One more add-on to my initial post. I missed it somehow: It's not only JNCIS-ENT, Fast Track also hosts new JNCIA-Junos Study Guides.  As with JNCIS, the docs looks very well.

xls

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.