Training, Certification, and Career Topics
New User
AxelFox

JNCIS-ENT exam free of charge ???

Hi Juniper,

On the 6th of December, I received an e-mail offering to take one of the exams from the new certification tracks free of charge. It stated this offer is valid until the end of the year.

I immediately started studying for JNCIS-ENT (already having met the pre-requisite with my JNCIA-M) and requested the 100% Voucher for this exam by e-mail at UK@juniper.net as stated in the e-mail.

In the meantime, I have already sent a second mail to them, but until now, I still don't have a voucher nor any reply to my e-mails.

I would like to go and take the exam next thursday (the 23th of December) and I need to book the exam a few days in advance, so I really urgently need this voucher.

I really hope I can get my request answered this way, because I would find it quite saddening that a company as large as Juniper would offer free exams until the end of the year and then fail to deliver the vouchers on time.

Kind Regards,

Wittevrouw Tom.

Recognized Expert
Tyler B

Re: JNCIS-ENT exam free of charge ???

Hello,

We received your request and have forwarded it over to the appropriate department to assist. 

Thank you,

Tyler Buchinski
Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP)
--
Kudos are always appreciated!
Contributor
mpetcu

Hello,

My situation is similar to Tom’s – I was also requesting a JNCIS-SEC voucher.

I sent two emails to that email address UK@juniper.net but to no avail.

Could you please look into this one too?

Due to this delay receiving our voucher and Holiday Season approaching quite soon, is it possible to extend the validity of this voucher to first couple of months next year?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mihai

Recognized Expert
Tyler B

Hello,

Thanks for the notification. We are looking into this issue and will respond shortly.

Thank you,

Tyler Buchinski
Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP)
--
New User
phibc

Hi!

I didn't have an email about this voucher (i'm a partner of Juniper)...

i'm planning to take this exam in Jan 2011... and I had JNCIS-ER before

if I send email to UK@juniper.net... may I have a JNCIS-Ent voucher?

thanks and best regards!

New User
fakoa30

hello,

I am currently studying for ccnp, but will like to sit for this exam.

Is it really free? How will I get materials to study towards this exam?

Please update me on the exam.

deji

New User
AxelFox

Although I'm not sure of the exact terms of the offer and I certainly do NOT speak for Juniper, I think the offer is only valid for people that are already JNCIx Certified.

Greetz,

Tom.

Trusted Contributor
CCIE2O1O

Hello Tyler ,

My situation is similar to Tom’s  & Mihai's

I sent Many  e-mails to  UK@juniper.net but no response  at  all  ,  I  forget  the  whole thing  and became so disappointed  after  hard  reviewing  and  getting  ready  for  2  exams in  a week .

I think it   will  be so hard  this could   be  done  till the  end of this  year  , so please  if  that  e-mail is  true , it will  be  great  to  extend  the  validity  of the  vouchers.

Hope  this  problem  will  be  solved  this  week  .

Best Regards,

*********************************************************************************************************
@ Juniper CBTs you can download and view offline Routing , Switching , Security & Scripting @
**********************************************************************************************************
http://forums.juniper.net/jnet/board/message?board.id=Training_and_Certification&thread.id=64

**********************************************************************************************************
@@ Routing & Switching Online traning Juniper Summer School @@
http://forums.juniper.net/jnet/board/message?board.id=Training_and_Certification&thread.id=66

Best regards

Trusted Contributor
srobinson

Please keep posting your request here, we are replying on a one -on- one basis.

Thanks

Staci Robinson
Juniper Networks Certification Program

Contributor
labrat

hi, tyler:

it would be nice if i can get vouchers for jncis-ent and jncis-sec. btw, what are difference between between jncis-sec and jncis-fwv?

also looking forward to seeing more details for jncie-sec.

best

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.