Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Visitor
vijay.shekhar

Re: JNCP Exam Updates - New JNCIA-Junos exam and Practice Test

Thanks for the quick reply Liz.

Checked on the link, It did not give any indication as as when JNCIE-ENT certification will be avaliable.

Also the Routing and switching track shows JNCIS-ENT as the highest level of certification.

Super Contributor
Liz Burns

JNCIE-ENT will be available as Beta in Q2/Q3 2011.  JNCIP_ENT will be available in Q2.  All Junos tracks - Service Provider, Enterprise and Security, will all go up to expert level.

Regards,

Liz Burns
Director, Education Services
Certification and Marketing Programs

Kudos are always appreciated!
Visitor
sgolti

Thanks for the update about JNCIA-Junos 101, I passed the pre assignment exam and got discount voucher and planning to take final exam in coming weekend, after celebrating the Diwali Festival.

Cheers……

SATYA

Regular Visitor
mplswen

Hello, Liz .   Thank you very much for your kind reply!

However, I am sorry to tell you that I have no idea to access the link you provided and check the details. Would you please check for me again?

And also, I am now have a Voucher for JN0-100 exam which have been got in September, 2010 and been available in December. Would you please tell me whether I could take the exam of JN0-101 with this voucher at any Prometric testing center?  If so, I am planning to take the exam in December, 2010.

What’s more, I’ve already have the certificate for JNCIS-M and JNCIS-ER. May I take the exam of JNCIS-SEC(JN0-331) directly? Or do I have to pass the exam of JNCIA-JUNOS as the prerequisite before I take the  exam  of JNCIS-SEC(JN0-331)?

Looking forward to your prompt reply again.

By the way, I am a Chinese, not Canadian. Hahah~~ Thanks!

Super Contributor
Liz Burns

Mplswen,

Here is the link again http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/junosintro_track.html - or if you go to www.Juniper.net and follow links to Education/Technical Certification you will find this information there.

Your FastTrack voucher will work for the JN0-101 in December.  You can take the JN0-331 exam anytime.  However, you will not be granted the JNCIS-SEC certification until you also pass the JN0-101 exam and gain a JNCIA-Junos certification.  I hope that is helpful.

I assume Canada becuase of your Maple leaf icon.  Sorry!!!

Regards,

Liz Burns

Regular Visitor
mplswen

[ Edited ]

Hi  Liz,

Thanks for your kind reply and telling me that my vocher is still available for the exam of JN0-101.

However, I still have some unclear point. Would you please let me know the further explanation?

I visit the following web-site:

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/es_track.html

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Training-Certification-and/All-legacy-Associate-Certs-accepted-for-JNCI...

And I was known that the certification of JNCIA/S-ER or JNCIA/S-M and JNCIA-EX could take the replacement for that of JNCIA-JUNOS as the prerequisite for attaining  the JNCIS-SEC (JN0-331) certification. But according to your above-mentioned reply , I must get the certificate of JNCIA-JUNOS before I get that of JNCIS-SEC.

In that case, if I need to get the certificate of JNCIS-SEC, do I have to get that of JNCIA-JUNOS, or I could take that of JNCIS-ER,JNCIS-M or JNCIA-EX as the replacement?

By the way, I like the Maple leaf icon, so I take it as my avatar.  Sorry for making your misunderstanding. Hah~~

Looking forward to your prompt reply again.

Thanks & Regards,

Mplswen

Super Contributor
Liz Burns

Sorry to be unclear - you have to haver an "approved" Associate certification to get the JNCIS-SEC certification.  For now the JNCIA-ER/EX or M are approved Associate certifications for the JNCIS-SEC credential so you can definately pursue those if you like - while the exam is available.. 

Regards,

Liz Burns

Regular Visitor
mplswen

[ Edited ]

Hello Liz,

Thank you very much for your patience and always prompt reply.  I’ve had a clear idea on my plan to get the JNCIS-SEC certificate now.

Thanks again for your kindest help on this issue.  Let’s keep in touch!

Best Regards,

Mplswen

Super Contributor
Liz Burns

No problem Mplswen.  I am always happy to connect with people interesting in Juniper Networks Certification!

Liz Burns

Visitor
sgolti

Hi

Is there any second attempt facility available for any exam if we fail in first attempt?

Thanks in Advance..

SATYA

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.