Training and Certification

last person joined: 2 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  JNCSP-Security recertification

Posted 10-20-2016 02:51

Hi,

Would anyone advise how to recertify the exam JNCSP-Security which is due to expire in coming Month.

JNCSP-Sec has 2 exams- one is Junos troubleshooting & the other is Security support professional exam. If I have to recertify, either i should pass both the exam OR just the Security support professional?

Thanks,

Hmed

• 2.  RE: JNCSP-Security recertification

Posted 10-20-2016 03:14

You can either pass the same JNCSP or JNCIP exams from the same track or by passing the JNCIE exam from the same track.

Here is the information:

https://www.juniper.net/uk/en/training/certification/already-certified/recertification/

=====

If this worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit. A kudo would be cool if you think I earned it.

• 3.  RE: JNCSP-Security recertification

Posted 10-20-2016 23:48

Hi,

As you are aware JNCSP-Security has 2 exams (Junos troubleshooting & Junos security support professional), my question is if i have to write just Junos security support professional exam or Junos troubleshooting as well?

Thanks,

Hmed

• 4.  RE: JNCSP-Security recertification
    Best Answer

Posted 10-20-2016 23:58

There is no need to take again Junos Troubleshooting.

For your specific case, you can recertify your JNCSP-SEC by passing any of these:

JNCSP-SEC

JNCIP-SEC

JNCIE-SEC

=====

If this worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit. A kudo would be cool if you think I earned it.