Training and Certification

last person joined: 7 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  JNSS-WLAN Course material MISSING

Posted 04-09-2012 23:30

Hi,

I just discovered missing course content in the online JNSS WLAN Section. Only a practice exam is present. Can this be recitified? Anyone from Juniper to answer this?

• 2.  RE: JNSS-WLAN Course material MISSING

Posted 04-10-2012 06:01

The individual JNSA and JNSS courses have only an associated practice exam which allows students to gauge their understanding of the material covered in a given course. Each JNSA and JNSS track has a single authorization exam that covers all of the courses for a particular track. Using the JNSS WLAN track as an example, the three courses of the track are found on the Module 1, Module 2, and Module 3 tabs. Each module tab contains a practice exam. The actual authorization exam is located on the Authorization Exam tab.

• 3.  RE: JNSS-WLAN Course material MISSING

Posted 04-10-2012 07:01

I totally agree with what you say. But haven't you noticed that there are no Study material even when you click those Tabs?

Compare these two tabs.

JNSA-WLAN; http://jpartnertraining.juniper.net/index.php?page=view_course&course_id=556&active_tab=module-1

and

JNSS-WLAN; http://jpartnertraining.juniper.net/index.php?page=view_course&course_id=558&active_tab=module-1

. As you may have noticed, while the JNSA version has all the below, the JNSS version has NONE

1. Courseware

2. Student guide

3. Downloadable Podcast

4. Downloadable Corseware

. Definitely information is missing there. Unless my Account has an issue.

• 4.  RE: JNSS-WLAN Course material MISSING

Posted 04-10-2012 12:31

I am able to see the deliverables for both the JNSA and JNSS courses. Try changing your profile from Sales to Technical by selecting My Learning (Sales) in the left navigation menu, and then select the My Profile tab and change your Core function from Sales to Technical. If that doesn't work or if you already have Technical selected, send an email to learningacademy@juniper.net. The members of that alias would be able to help you resolve this issue.

• 5.  RE: JNSS-WLAN Course material MISSING

Posted 04-10-2012 23:50

I think my Account has an issue. Because I am on the Technical Option and I don't see the deliverables. I have contacted the Helpesk and already in correspondence. Hoping this is solved, as I need to work and achieve "Aspiring Champion".

Smiley Happy

• 6.  RE: JNSS-WLAN Course material MISSING
    Best Answer

Posted 04-11-2012 00:35

Hi there,

My issue has been resolved. It was a technical issue on their end. got help from the Academy Admin.

Regards,

• 7.  RE: JNSS-WLAN Course material MISSING

Posted 04-11-2012 08:54

I apologize for the inconvenience.