Training and Certification

last person joined: 3 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Juniper Partnership Requirement

Posted 11-10-2012 02:07

Hello,

Can anyone guide me for all the requirements to become a Juniper Partner for Network Infrastructure and Advanced Security?

I have check about the Elite Partnership but there is no enough information to have full overview for the all the requirements (Exams/certificates/training for engineers and sales)?

Please guide me for this.

#partner
    #elite
    #requirements

• 2.  RE: Juniper Partnership Requirement
    Best Answer

Posted 11-10-2012 13:39

As this information is not available on the public facing Partner pages I  must assume that Juniper does not wish to disclose this to companies that have not begun the application process. They have three levels, reseller, select and elite. I would assume that just about any capable reseller can become a Juniper reseller and once you have done so you would learn the requirements of the other levels. Or you could begin the application process and I am sure you will learn more.

I will say as an Elite reseller that we have to have multiple sales people and engineers that must maintain a pretty high level of CEC's (continuing education credits) each year to stay at the Elite level. These are offered up through the Juniper Partner site.

Furthermore to become an Elite we had to have multiple engineers pass JNCIA, JNCIS tests in the areas that we wish to sell. I don't feel comfortable going beyond that desciption. 

• 3.  RE: Juniper Partnership Requirement

Posted 11-13-2012 02:19

Thanks for the information.

But as other vendors, it is so easy to have all the information published on the site, since this will give you all the information without register, and give you all the information if you need to prepare anything from the company side.

• 4.  RE: Juniper Partnership Requirement

Posted 11-13-2012 06:40

Hi Ahmed,

Here is some contact info from the partner program folks..

==

To become a Juniper Partner, they can find info on Partner Center at http://www.juniper.net/au/en/partners/ . Depending on which region they are in, the regional admins below are able to help them with any further questions.

Americas na-partner-reg@juniper.net

APAC ap-partner-reg@juniper.net

CALA la-partner-reg@juniper.net

EMEA em-partner-reg@juniper.net

==

Regards,

Kieran Milne

Tech Lead, JNCP

• 5.  RE: Juniper Partnership Requirement

Posted 11-14-2012 03:31

Appreciated.