Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Contributor
mrpackethead

Too many exams..

Theres too many exams to do.. Its farscial!

JNCIA-EX, ER, ES  certainy could be combined into one,

JNICA-SSL and UAC could be another for example

I have eight quals ( we need them for elite ), and the whole thigns got rediculous. I'm now recycling through them after they are expiring..

Juniper, its time you look at this.

JNCIA - IDP, WX, EX, UAC
JNCIS - FWV, SSL, ER, M,
( because i have to )
Distinguished Expert
Screenie

Re: Too many exams..

You're right, it's no fun doing a recert every Q.... Good news: they are working on restucturing the Junos side of things. Anyway, I'm going up for WX one of these days.....
best regards,

Screenie.
Juniper Ambassador,
JNCIA IDP AC WX JNCIS FW SSL JNCIP SEC ENT SP JNCI

If this worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit. A kudo would be cool if you think I earned it.
Trusted Contributor
CCIE2O1O

Re: Too many exams..

[ Edited ]

in cisco world we just take 1 exam  and we can recertify all the certifications we have and that is every 3 years !!!!

so I'm really disappointed as we must take the same (JNCIS )exam in every track to recertify for another 2 years only !!!!!

another thing why the JNCIP cost 1250 $   it is too much really , juniper should think twice if they wanna be spread better in the market like cisco  . what about remote labs and reduce the cost  ????

I can accept that for the JNCIE  But for JNCIP as well why ??? It means if I wanna be JNCIE I'll pay 2500 $ plus travel,hotel,.... for the 2 exams so so much really .

3rd thing why we donot have plastic cards for every certification like other vendors do ??

hope people from juniper will listen to their customers and do something :smileyhappy:

regards

Message Edited by CCIE2O1O on 07-15-2009 10:27 PM
*********************************************************************************************************
@ Juniper CBTs you can download and view offline Routing , Switching , Security & Scripting @
**********************************************************************************************************
http://forums.juniper.net/jnet/board/message?board.id=Training_and_Certification&thread.id=64

**********************************************************************************************************
@@ Routing & Switching Online traning Juniper Summer School @@
http://forums.juniper.net/jnet/board/message?board.id=Training_and_Certification&thread.id=66

Best regards

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.