Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Super Contributor
Liz Burns

Re: Update on the 50% Discounted Voucher Promotion - Professional-Level Exams

SRX_240

We have our onging program of vouchers available in courseware.  Info available here http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/news/.  We find this is the most successful way for candidates to prepare for exams - with an average passrate of over 70% for candidates who have taken training.

We also provide vouchers and study guides for free on our FastTrack portal for the JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-SEC and JNCIS-ENT exams http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/fasttrack/.

We may also run targeted campaigns over the course.  We just launched a campaign for those who have to recertify a JNCIS, JNCIP or JNCIE certification.

Regards,

Liz Burns
Director, Education Services
Certification and Marketing Programs

Kudos are always appreciated!
Visitor
SRX_240

I was interested to take JNCIP-SEC and want to know if it will be 50% Discounted Voucher Promotion on this exams. As I read all the news it seem that not this year, then I will wait another year.

Thanks.

Contributor
Emmanuel_Echeverria

Hi Liz,

My name is Emmanuel Echeverria and I currently work for a Juniper partner in Mexico. I need to recertify on JNCIP-S/P (I hold the JNCIP-M one), but I was wondering if there is any discount voucher available.

Actually me, along with 2 other colleagues are to pursue this recertification, and a discoutn would be benefitial as our company can´t pay for the exam this time :smileysad:

Hope I can hear from you soon.

Thanks a lot!!

Emmanuel

Super Contributor
Liz Burns

Emmanuel,

We do have a program going on for people with JNCIP certifications that will be going inactive soon.  When did you last achieve your JNCIP-M?

Regards,

Liz

Liz Burns
Director, Education Services
Certification and Marketing Programs

Visitor
Michael X

Hey Jan,

I would like to get the 50% discount voucher for JNCIS-SEC and JNCIP-SEC. Can you please advice what needs to do?

Thanks,

Michael  X

Trusted Contributor
srobinson

Hi,

You can earn a 50% discount voucher for the JNCIS-SEC through the Fast Track Program.  At this time there are no discount vouchers available for the JNCIP-SEC. 

To learn more about the Fast Track Program, click on the link below.

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/fasttrack/

If you have any more questions regarding vouchers, please email me directly at certification-info@juniper.net.

Regards,

Staci Robinson
Juniper Networks Certification Program

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.