Training and Certification

last person joined: 8 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
Expand all | Collapse all

Waiting for JNCIE-M result

• 1.  Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-03-2011 17:36

Hello,

I have taken JNCIE-M lab in Feb 18th in Herndon, however I have not received any result yet.

I have already sent a mail to certification-testresults@juniper.net, but I have no answer.

May anyone from Juniper give some feedback?

Best regards,

Alberto Vargas

• 2.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-03-2011 20:31

Hello Alberto,

I am the same situation as you.

I have taken JNCIE-M lab in Feb 7th in Tokyo.

Best regards,

Kosuke

• 3.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-04-2011 08:06

Hey folks,

You both are in Feb at least. I took JNCIE-M on JAN 28 in Herndon, VA and still havent heard about the result. Juniper keeps sending emails every 2 weeks to wait another 2 weeks.

I wonder what's taking so long to grade this exam. Its been 5 weeks for me now waiting on result.

Mathoor

• 4.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-06-2011 10:36

Hi Guys,

The same here.  I took it on Feb 14 and still no result.

They proctor said, between 4 to 6 weeks.  I just don't understand why it would take this long specially when you only have until September to retake this exam.  I sure don't want to start a brand new track.  It is really annoying to wait on agonizing 6 weeks.

Reza

• 5.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result
    Best Answer

Posted 03-07-2011 04:04

Dear JNCIE-M candidates,

First, our apologies for delays in your exam results.  Getting these out to all of you is a priority within our team.  We are currently dealing with two issues.  First, until this week the JNCIE scoring was still not automated.  We successfully automated the JNCIP scoring at the beginning of the year.  Those results are being processed much quicker - with turn around measured in days versus weeks.  Second, we are in the middle of development for six new exams:

JNCIP-SEC

JNCIE-SEC

JNCIP-SP

JNCIE-SP

JNCIP-ENT

JNCIE-ENT

Clearly this is taking significant priority for the cert team.

What can you expect?  With the launch of automated scoring for the JNCIE your results should begin to turn around much quicker.  However, we still manually grade any results that come out of the grader as a "fail".  As always, we are commited to a high touch approach to scoring your exams to insure accuracy and fairness.

If you want to send a private message to me via J-Net with your name and location/date of exam I will personally check on your exam resutl status.

Regards,

#grading
    #EXAMS
    #JNCIE
    #lab

• 6.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-07-2011 06:29

With the automation of the JNCIP-M test, what is a reasonable amount of time to wait for the results?

I took mine on February 18th in Herndon and have not yet been notified of the results.

With the retirement of the M-Series exams coming later this year, I would like to know the results in a timely manner so that I can secure my desired date for the JNCIE-M test... or take another JNCIP-M should I fail.

Thanks!

• 7.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-07-2011 07:07

If the grade processed by the automated grading was a fail we than go back and grade it by hand - per our commitment to high touch grading.  The Herndon grades are being processed this week.

Regards,

Liz

• 8.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-09-2011 04:37

@miqbal wrote:

Juniper keeps sending emails every 2 weeks to wait another 2 weeks.

You get e-mails? I've had presicely *zero* communication from Juniper since leaving the exam (JNCIP-M, Sydney 21 Feb) not even an acknowledgement that I sat it. I at least know I didn't get 100%, but did think I passed.

• 9.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-09-2011 09:24

Laptop006,

In previous post, Liz asked to send her a message through J-Net. I did that and I have already received a mail from Juniper team stating Herndon exams are going to be graded this week, so I must wait up to 3 weeks for the result.

Regards,

Alberto

• 10.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-09-2011 11:11

Folks - I just want to clearify my post.  If you have recieved notice that you passed your JNCIP-M exam and want to now register for a JNCIE-M exam but your pass for JNCIP-M is not yet in CertManager please send me an email so that we can get your registration processed. 

For those awaiting grades we are processing passes and definate fails very quickly (in days).  Near fails continue to take some time as they need to be regraded.

Regards,

Liz

• 11.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-22-2011 15:08

Hi all,

Did anyone get the result yet?

This is the week number 6 for me and still waiting

Reza

• 12.  RE: Waiting for JNCIE-M result

Posted 03-25-2011 06:00

@sharb wrote:

Hi all,

Did anyone get the result yet?

This is the week number 6 for me and still waiting

Reza

Reza,

I received the result on Mar 25th, but I didn't pass.

Regards,

Alberto