Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Contributor
RayG

When can get the JNCIP exam date confirmation?

Hi, I submit the request to take JNCIP-M/T exam in 28 June Beijing, more than a week ago, so far not response yet,

I would highly appreciate JNCTP could attend my request ASAP.

Tks

Trusted Contributor
JanLaTourette

Re: When can get the JNCIP exam date confirmation?

I am the program manager for the JNTCP, and I'm sorry you have not had a response.  Please email your JNCIP exam request directly to certification-testreg@juniper.net and I'll ensure the lab exam scheduler responds to you.

Thanks,

JL

Contributor
Tankl

I have sent email to certification-testreg@juniper.net for availability date for JNCIP-M exams but it's take a slow response from them more than a month and yet to receive any news.

I need the scedule for AP region on Oct 2010.

Trusted Contributor
JanLaTourette

I've contacted the lab exam scheduler in APAC, and I'll get back to you shortly with available dates for you to take your exam. I appreciate your patience.

Contributor
Tankl

Hi JL,

Any new on schedule?

Much appreciated if i can know the date at least one month in advanced for study and travel preparation.

It's inconvenience as i notice the available date on exam registration website is changing from time to time esp for those location out of US  & Netherlands.

Trusted Contributor
JanLaTourette

Hello,

I've contacted the coordinator for the APAC region named Nicole Creenaune at ncreenaune@juniper.net. Nicole informed me that she has been in touch with you.  Please contact Nicole directly to get booked for your lab exam.  THANKS!

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.