Training, Certification, and Career Topics
New User
Montana
Accepted Solution

Which Certification to choose

Hi guys,

I hope you can help me with this....I want to start with a certification but Im not sure which one to choose....I saw that there is another track JNCIA-JUNOS (JN0-100) Fast Track...besides the other ones ....

Which one is better to start with ..the JN0-100 or JNCIA-IDP,SSLWX,DX,ER...

I have my CCNA and now I want to focus on Juniper ...I found out from a friend of mine last year but I didn't had time to check it out...

Tks in advance

Regards,

Montana

Distinguished Expert
Screenie

Re: Which Certification to choose

It's all depending on the solutions you want to work with! My advise in generall: go for the JUNOS tracks security and switching.

best regards,

Screenie.
Juniper Ambassador,
JNCIA IDP AC WX JNCIS FW SSL JNCIP SEC ENT SP JNCI

If this worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit. A kudo would be cool if you think I earned it.
New User
Montana

Hi Screenie,

Im interested more in security and also routing and switching but I look into it.....

Any sugestions are open...

Thank you...

Distinguished Expert
Screenie

Sure, but on SRX JUNOS is security. On EX JUNOS is switching on M series it's routing (:-

The content of certification is maybe best decribed in the corresponding courses: http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/technical_education/.

best regards,

Screenie.
Juniper Ambassador,

If this worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit. A kudo would be cool if you think I earned it.
New User
Montana

I think I will go ahead and start with (JNCIA-JUNOS) and then with JNCIA-IDP,SSL,WX,DX...

Tks for the tip Screenie....

Distinguished Expert
Screenie

DX ? I wouldn't do that! It's discontinued....

best regards,

Screenie.
Juniper Ambassador,

Recognized Expert
JCert

Hi,

Your best bet will be to start wtih JNCIA-JUNOS.  Then you can follow whatever path you wish in the Fast Track program.

Cheers

Visitor
Fahad.Hashmi

Which Certification to choose

Hi,

I am uncertain as to which certification to do next. I have recently passed the Jncis-Sec paper and logically i should move on to Jncip-Sec but im choosing between doing that or Jncis-SP and then moving on to Jncip-SP as i've been told it holds better prospects. I guess my real question should be; in terms of job availabilities and employee demand, worth and pay package which track promises the most.

Thank you in advance.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.