Virtual Networking Reality
BrendanH

Junosphere Gets a Makeover

by Juniper Employee on ‎08-05-2013 08:49 AM

If you are a regular Junosphere user, you may have noticed that late last week there were some big changes in the Junosphere virtual world. On August 1st, we upgraded the Junosphere Cloud to introduce an all new user interface. The new UI makes it easier and faster to perform key tasks within Junosphere, and also speeds page load times, thanks to an all new page architecture.

In addition to the usability enhancements, the team added some new capabilities such a topology preview feature that lets you see what your network topology looks like before you launch it. Here is what it looks like:

topologypreview.png

Under the hood, it’s the same great Junosphere you are used to—including virtual Junos images, Junos Space and a suite of partner applications.

Want to learn more about the new Junosphere? There are a few different ways:

• Register for the webinar happening later this week, where Junosphere product management will demonstrate all the new features.
  • Or check out the all new Junosphere Toolbox, which is packed with key information about Junosphere including all new user and administrator training videos.

We hope you enjoy the changes, and as always please feel free to leave comments or questions here.

About the Author
  • Brendan Hayes is senior product marketing manager supporting Juniper's cloud networking solutions. Brendan has been with Juniper since 2005, where he has played a key role in bringing to market some of the company’s most successful new products and solutions. Mr. Hayes has over 10 years experience in the networking industry, and prior to Juniper Brendan served a number of years in a public relations role at Sycamore Networks, a leader in intelligent optical networking. Brendan has a BA from the University of New Hampshire. In his spare time, Brendan enjoys fixing and driving old Jeeps, cars and motorcycles.
  • I am a routing technician at the UNH InterOperability Laboratory. I test both conformance and interoperability of numerous protocols, including OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, RIP, IPv4, IPv6, and others. I am a candidate for a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a minor in Computer Science. I plan on pursuing my masters degree in Computer Science at UNH after I obtain my degree. I teach piano and play basketball in my free time.
About Virtual Networking Reality

Subscribe to Virtual Networking Reality  RSS Icon

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.