About the Author
- Mike is currently acting as a Senior Director of Strategic Marketing at Juniper Networks. Mike spent 12 years at Juniper in a previous tour of duty, running product management, strategy, and marketing for Junos Software. In that role, he was responsible for driving Juniper's automation ambitions and incubating efforts across emerging technology spaces (notably SDN, NFV, virtualization, portable network OS, and DevOps). After the first Juniper stint, Mike joined datacenter switching startup Plexxi as the head of marketing. In that role, he was named a top social media personality for SDN. Most recently, Mike was responsible for Brocade's datacenter business as VP of Datacenter Routing and Switching, and then Brocade's software business as VP of Product Management, Software Networking.
- GGR on: The greatest trick the public cloud ever pulled
- Michael Bushong (mbushong) on: Workflow ubiquity: why vendors are so bad at enabl...
- muttbarker on: To Climb the Automation Everest You Need Workflow ...
- on: SDN: Your Questions Answered in Under Five Minutes
- abothman on: Boeing, Airbus, and Networking
- on: Giving Back to the FreeBSD Community
- on: Nicira and Programmable Networking… a Juniper Pers...