The utility-mib-helper script simplifies working with the SNMP Utility MIB by pefomring a handful of small but very useful tasks related to the Utility MIB.
- walk-mib - This performs a MIB walk of all the Utility MIB values. Each object can be displayed
- in either oid or ascii format.
- get-instance - Retrieves an instance from the Utility MIB. The object-type must be specified.
- set-instance - Sets an instance into the Utility MIB. The object-type must be specified.
- clear-instance - Removes an instance from the Utility MIB. The object-type must be specified.
- clear-instance-regex - Removes multiple instances from the Utility MIB, based on a regular
- expression. The object-types are ignored.
Minimum JUNOS Version: 8.4
Latest Script Version: 1.0
MD5 Checksum: 1ed1d48364f3cc62aa5feb87b9eb7e4a
SHA-256 Checksum: 51df53bcaea3ef2891122b185271c711c26e4ce6cc34570a65bce49c631bd2aa
Read the doucment utility-mib-helper