Junos Space Network Management Platform Configlets and Scripts
Configlets are configuration tools provided by the Junos Space Network Management Platform that enable:
- Toggling an Item in the Junos OS Configuration
- Add Lag Member Configlet
- Enabling or Disabling Physical Interfaces
Local Scripts (from Junos Space Release 13.1 and later) are provided by the Junos Space image and integrated with Junos OS:
Scripting How-To Articles
Toggling an Item in the Junos OS Configuration
- A simple configlet that allows you to toggle the Junos OS configuration, for example, activate a deactivated knob or vice versa.
- Displaying Script Results
- Displaying results from within Junos Space 13.1R1.6 or later.
- How to open an SSH session from within a SLAX script
- Allows Junos Space 13.2 and later to open an SSH session to execute a command on multiple devices.
- Using Local Scripts with an External Data Set
- This article shows you how to pull information from an external data set (XML file) to use in a local (commit) script to configure devices that may or may not have unique configuration needs. Before getting started, you should make yourself familiar with using SLAX and local/commit scripts in Junos Space.
- A local script to view, install or delete license keys on devices
- This example demonstrates the powerful functionality now available with Junos Space 13.1R1.6 and the integrration of local scripts. It describes one possible approach for installation of license keys on devices via the Junos Space GUI using a SLAX script that is executed locally on the Junos Space appliance and does not need to be staged and enabled on the device first.
- Local Script to Find Open Ports Across Multiple Devices
- Use this script to query one or more devices about port(s) that are open.