BLOG: Community Talk
News and updates to keep you informed about J-Net Community programs and enhancements
Administrator Administrator , Administrator Administrator Administrator
BLOG: Community Talk
I'm excited to be your new J-Net Community Manager!
Feb 6, 2018

Hello! I wanted to take a moment of your time to introduce myself to you all.

My name is Jeremiah, and I’ve recently joined Juniper Networks to manage our beloved J-Net Community. I’ll be working hard to drive new programs to attract new members, nurture the loyal J-Net users into evangelists, connect with our J-Net ambassadors, and most importantly to learn and actively listen to every single one of you to make the J-Net Community even better for 2018 and beyond. 

Some quick facts about myself:

• Love listening to music. I'm open to anything, but you’ll mostly find my playlist to be full of Hip Hop
  • I like nerding out on San Jose's history (grew up and still live there)
  • Avid flag football player, sometimes basketball
  • I run half marathons w/ my fiancé (More like getting dragged into doing them =P )
  • Traveling and going on adventures! (see below)
  • Love rooting for my favorite sports teams (San Francisco 49ers, San Francisco Giants, San Jose Sharks)
  • Love learning new technologies. I am a sponge and looking forward to soaking up a ton of knowledge from the J-Net Community!

Below are a few pics that were taken at the Haleakala Crater/National Park in Maui. My fiance Vanessa and I trekked down 27 miles atop Haleakala in Maui. Such a breathtaking and exhilirating experience! 

IMG_3161.jpg.jpegIMG_3163.jpg.jpegIMG_3164.jpg.jpegIMG_3162.jpg.jpeg

0 Kudos
Feb 9, 2018
Nehul Patel

Hello,

What are the improvements are on the line to make J-Net Community more usefully to share the ideas on the product?

Feb 10, 2018
Distinguished Expert

Welcome aboard.  Let us know if you need anything.

Steve

Feb 16, 2018
Administrator Administrator
Thanks for the warm welcome, Steve!

I’ll be sure to reach out soon ☺

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeremiah Haze
J-Net Community Manager
Twitter:
@JNETCommunity
@JHaze87
Feb 17, 2018