BLOG: Community Talk
News and updates to keep you informed about J-Net Community programs and enhancements
Administrator Administrator , Administrator Administrator Administrator
BLOG: Community Talk
Introducing Junos Cup 2014 Finalist - Pedro Marques Antunes
Jul 17, 2014

JunosCupblogWe would like to introduce Pedro Marques Antunes the second of our three Junos Cup finalists that will compete for the “champion” title on Tuesday, the 15th of July. We asked him to tell us a bit about himself so the community can get to know him better. Congratulations to Pedro for making it to the top 3! We look forward to the BIG FINAL!

Pedro AntunesPortugalFlagPedro Marques Antunes - Nokia (formerly Nokia Solutions and Networks)

I am 34 years old and live in Lisbon area, Portugal. I worked for many years as a Unix/Linux system engineer. Recently I pursued my career in the networking domain. Since then I have tried to catch up and passed the following certifications:

JNCIE-SP #2247 (2013)

JNCIP-ENT (2014)

JNCIS-SEC (2014)

JNCSP-ENT (2014)

CCNA (2012)

In the near future I would like to make myself familiar with SDN, the set of technologies that makes the Junosphere Cloud flexible to the point it can host an event like the Junos Cup.

Besides that, from time to time I manage to turn off all screens and enjoy real life!

Jul 15, 2014
lfmp.pinto@gmail.com

Go go go Pedro!

Jul 17, 2014

Congrats! Smiley Happy