BLOG: Community Talk
News and updates to keep you informed about J-Net Community programs and enhancements
Administrator Administrator , Administrator Administrator Administrator
BLOG: Community Talk
J-Net Member Spotlight - December 2013
Dec 17, 2013

This month's J-Net Spotlight member is Kashif Nawaz also known as Route-Champ in the J-Net Community. Kashif has been a member since late 2011 and is a Super Contributor.  He is currently ranked on our Top Kudoed Authors leader board with 61 Kudos, so it seems as though the community is very happy with his technical assistance in the forums. He posts and responds in several boards such as SRX, Routing, and Switching to name a few so be sure to accept any solution he provides and give him a couple of Kudos while you're at it. 

We asked Kashif to give the community some additional insight to who he is and he provided the following:

I work for a Public SectorKashifNawazRoute-Champ.jpg Enterprise in Pakistan and my primary role is to look after an enterprise network, which is extended across several metropolitans. My main area of interest and expertise include Enterprise Routing, Switching and Network Security. My responsibilities include planning and managing new deployments and validating new concepts in enterprise networks as per management decisions. More often, I am also involved in troubleshooting activities as a senior network engineer whenever an issue escalates beyond capabilities of Junior Network Engineers. I am famous in my organization for my excellent troubleshooting skills and for introducing new ideas and concepts to meet day-to-day challenging tasks. During my spare time I am always busy on the J-Net Community Forum and also preparing my self for my next Juniper Certification exam. I have already qualified for the following certifications (JNCIP-Sec, JNCIS-Sec, JNCIS-Ent, JNCIA-Junos). Indeed, my wish is to achieve expert level certification in Svc Provider, Ent, Sec and QFX tracks.

A big thanks to Kashif for his participation in the J-Net Community!

Dec 18, 2013
Asssasssin

Excellent Champ...Well done!

Dec 18, 2013

Congratulations !!

Jan 13, 2014
BajwaSKT

Congratulations dear kashif,

Proud on you, ..........................you are really genious.

Your smile and prosperity is my real pleasure.

God may help you.

keep it up.

Feb 19, 2014
Asghar Ali Goraya

Welldone very good.Keep it up.Inshallah you will be a proud of Sialkot and then.......