BLOG: Community Talk
News and updates to keep you informed about J-Net Community programs and enhancements
, Trusted Contributor
BLOG: Community Talk
Welcome to J-Net! (2018 Update!)
Feb 23, 2009

Oct 25, 2009
pragneshmenon

I need some information immediately on the SSG model if they can support
OOB management, please indicate against the SSG which it can support like  DEL,
ISDN or 3G, or ALL.

SSG 5
       SS 20
       SSG 140
       SSG 320
       SSG 350
       SSG 520
       SSG 550

Nov 11, 2009
Michael13

Hi just joined J-Net, Smiley Very Happy ready to stay updated on every aspect of Juniper Networking!

Nov 11, 2009
sjubba

Hello I am shadi I have been joined Jnet before around month , really I liked juniper products I have been certified in JNCIA-ER , JNCIA-EX, JNCIA-SEC , and next week i will finish JNCIS-ER

Nov 11, 2009
yueliu2009

Hello, I am David. I have been certified in JNCIA-ER , JNCIA-EX. I'm new here.

Nov 11, 2009
Stompie

Hi, I am Laszlo (21) from Hungary. I have one year of experience with M Series. I have a nice MPLS lab with two M5 and a C7500.

Also I am a certified JNCIS on M/T series. I hope I can take my JNCIA-FWV at the end of this month, and the JNCIS-FWV two months later.

Nov 11, 2009
joaquin83_pr

Hello everyone, I just joined today!

I was intern student from NASA GSFC and got hand-on with Juniper, they says Juniper is better than Cisco! So, I will be taking Certification until I get Expert Level :-P

Nov 11, 2009
muhammad_amin
Hi all, My name is amin, nice to join with J-NET to explore and share knowledge about IP network, Thanks
Nov 11, 2009
santhosh0106

Hi all, My name is Santhosh, I have joined today and I hope I will get lots of information from this forum. I am glad to join as I need to get familiar with this Juniper products. I would like to thank Juniper for giving us this opportunity to upgrade our skills.

Nov 12, 2009
kamalgurung

How can I refer a User, I don't see any referring urls, I have just requested him to register at http://forums.juniper.net .. Please guide me.

Nov 12, 2009
rajdhingra84

hello everybody,

I'm Rajesh working as a AM-Technical at Targus Technologies, India. Hope it'll be a nice exp. with J-net community.

regards

Rajesh