BLOG: Community Talk
News and updates to keep you informed about all things community
, Trusted Contributor
BLOG: Community Talk
Welcome to J-Net! (2018 Update!)
Feb 23, 2009

Dec 1, 2009

Hi all ,

I`m proude to join to J-Net and juniper give me opportunity to share information with others.

My name : Abdelrahman Rabie , Live in Cairo - Egypt . I work as Network provisioning engineer @ LinkdotNet adn I hope to have a good experience here .

Dec 2, 2009

Hello Everybody!

Good to see all of you here. Hope this will grow up & have chats with products & solution.

Thanks, Ashraf,

JNCIA

Dec 2, 2009

Hey All,

Adam here. Hope we can all share our experiences and experties towards one J-Net community.

And above all, having fun learning. 🙂

Regards,

Adam Othman

JNCIA / S - EX / ER

Dec 2, 2009

Hi..I just joined the JNet Community forum

Dec 3, 2009

Thanks everyone for your great comments. Remember if you are leaving a comment for the November/December registration contest, please post it on the contest thread here:

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/J-Net-News/Get-your-questions-answered-and-collaborate-with-your-peers...

Details regarding the contest can also be found in that article. To refer a friend, simply ask a friend to register and email your friend's information to us (see the contest article for complete details).

And again a gentle reminder to post your technical questions in the corresponding forum boards (not as a comment in unrelated blog articles) so more experts will be able to see your questions and help you out.

Dec 3, 2009

Hello All,

I just Joined J-net community .   I hope this will be a good knowledge sharing stuff.

Dec 6, 2009

Hi All,

I just joined, my name is Shazly, and i hope i get a chance to share with you my knowledge when it comes to Roting, and InfoSec.

Cheers

Dec 14, 2009
Juniper Employee

Hi, this is WeeSan, glad to be part of the j-net community.

Dec 17, 2009

Hi everyone,

this is asad . I am new to this Jnet community. I am currently working as operations engineer in mobilink.

Dec 17, 2009

Hi. This is Mark. Just joined. See how it goes

Feedback