BLOG: Community Talk
News and updates to keep you informed about J-Net Community programs and enhancements
, Trusted Contributor
BLOG: Community Talk
Welcome to J-Net! (2018 Update!)
Feb 23, 2009

Sep 3, 2010
yogee95

Hi Guyzzzz,Good Morning Joined Jnet Forums Hope to have Good Xperience and learn lot of things from this Posts

Oct 28, 2010
thuan.nguyen1@navy.mil

How do I measure the roud trip delay on CTB 2056?

Below are the steps i did.

1. Serial 0/0 route to internet port in the back of CTB

2. Route the internet port in the back of CTB (same in step 1) to Serial 0/1 and set Serial 0/1 to loop: to NET configuration

3. Connect FireBerd 8000 to serial 0/0 (DB25)

The result I got for round trip delay is 80ms.

Would you please confirm the result is correct or not? if not, how much delay I should expect from serial to ip to serial on same CTB?

V/R

Oct 28, 2010
Administrator Administrator

Thuan-

Please post your question in J-Net Forums so that you can get a response from the Community. This blog is specfically for News Posts.

Thank you!

Nov 12, 2010
williams_yapu@hotmail.com

Hi everyone!

from now on i will be posting some comments and issues.

Regards from Bolivia!

Dec 1, 2010
sanjeevch

hi,

this is my first post in the learning of junos.. i m cisco certified. ..now planning to go for juniper certification. well the main reason to join this forum is to learn / share knowledge. hope to get good support from all other forum members. considering myself a beginer in juniper, i m planning to start with Day one booklets... ..take care.

Regards

Sanjeev

Dec 1, 2010
frankruns

Hello Everyone,

I am new  to the J-Net community and  currently learning how to set up and configure Juniper switches. Looking forward to learning as much as I can about Juniper switches and routers and also from this forum.

Thanks, Frank

Feb 8, 2011
binumhaneef

I am new to juniper forum, would like to ask some questions regarding routing between routers

Feb 9, 2011
Administrator Administrator

@binumhaneef

Please post your questions in the Routing Forum on J-Net at http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Routing/bd-p/IProuting

Thank you!

Apr 19, 2011
Srini183

I just joined the forum,

I have 2no Juniper equipements(ssg140) in my network  and  I want to know more knowlodge on the same.

Jun 30, 2011
bashir

Hi,

I am happy to be a part of J-Net community.

Top Kudoed Authors