Bay Area Users Group
Highlighted
Bay Area Users Group

1-27-2017 Invitation: Security Director 16.1 and juniper.net usability test

‎01-27-2017 11:20 PM

Dear Bay Area Users Group,

My name is Olga Towstopiat and I am the Research Program Lead for Juniper Networks’ User Experience Team.

I would like to invite you to participate in a Security Director 16.1 and juniper.net usability test, if you are located near Sunnyvale, California or plan to be in San Francisco for the RSA Conference.  I am recruiting security administrators with or without experience with Security Director.

This 1.5-hour study requires participating in-person at the Juniper Networks usability lab in Sunnyvale, CA, which is near San Jose.

During this usability test, you will have the opportunity to provide recommendations on the Security Director 16.1 and juniper.net workflow designs, and to further improve the efficiency and usefulness of these workflow designs.

To thank you for your technical feedback, you will be given a $150 gift card, if you are eligible to receive a gift according to your organization’s gift policy for participating in Juniper Networks’ usability tests.

The usability tests will be conducted during the following days:

Tuesday, January 31, 2017:

11:00 am Pacific ST to 8:00 pm PST

Wednesday, February 1 through Friday, Feb. 3:

6:00 am Pacific ST through 8:00 pm PST

Monday, February 6 through Friday, Feb. 10:

6:00 am Pacific ST through 8:00 pm PST

Monday, February 13:

6:00 am PST through 1:00 pm PST (start time)

To participate, please select a time for a 1.5-hour usability test during one of the days listed above and email: olgat@juniper.net

Thank you,

Olga Towstopiat

Olga Towstopiat, Ph.D.

Sr. Staff, Research Program Lead – Customer Experience 

olgat@juniper.net

Office: 408-936-8239

Attachments