Community Feedback
Highlighted
Community Feedback

Accolades for Mike Walsh

‎04-18-2013 04:07 PM
Mike Walsh is the Technical Lead Systems Engineer supporting the Verizon Midwest sales branch. I have worked with Mike a number of times on client opportunities and have attended training sessions that Mike has delivered. I enjoy every time I work with Mike as he is extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful. He is a credit to Juniper. I wanted to take the time and send a brief email outlining how Mike is a credit to Juniper. We had a client contact us at Verizon and asked if we could provide a high speed solution for them including the CPE equipment. However, the client requirements are more on the custom side and we reached out to Mike for assistance. As always, he was willing to assist and suggested a number of options; really saved us on this opportunity. What you need to know is we currently are experiencing severe flooding in the Chicago land area; 6-9 inches in 10 hours. Well, Mike was helping us while he was, and still is, dealing with a flooded basement and ruined carpeting, furnishings, belongings, etc. I don’t know many people outside of immediate family who would have taken the time or been so willing to help us out under the same circumstances. In closing, I wanted to once again express my appreciation to Mike and Juniper for truly being partners and I look forward to working with Juniper and Mike in the very near future.
1 REPLY 1
Community Feedback

Re: Accolades for Mike Walsh

‎04-18-2013 04:20 PM

Thank you for taking the time to send through this message about Mike. I will be sure to pass it along.

Julie Wider
Advocacy Manager
Twitter: @JNetCommunity & @jawider