Community Feedback
Community Feedback

Need some feedback from YOU, our awesome community :)

‎07-24-2019 06:43 PM

A community member reached out a while back letting me in on the following:

Normally, even if we follow a (discussion forum) thread, I don't get an email notification about the solution on the post I'm following if it gets accepted as a solution. I think we should get this (notification).

Are you feeling the same way as this community member? I'd love to hear some thoughts, feedbacks, everything! Smiley Happy

Talk soon.

Jeremiah
J-Net Community Manager

Labels:

5 REPLIES 5
Community Feedback

Re: Need some feedback from YOU, our awesome community :)

‎07-25-2019 07:52 AM
Hi Jeremiah, I think that will be a nice feature. Sometimes even if a solution is there we keep looking for answer unless we go to the forum and figure out there is already a solution. Also, anyone following the thread is interested in knowing the solution of that particular problem so sending a notification about same wouldn't be considered as flooding by the person. Thanks Vishal
Community Feedback

‎07-25-2019 11:41 AM

Hey @vlsingh ..

Noted and will take your feedback into consideration! Thanks for the response Smiley Happy 

Jeremiah
J-Net Community Manager
Community Feedback

‎07-25-2019 06:26 PM
Yes, it would be great if we get the notification of what solution has been accepted for a thread.

Regards,
Jibu
Community Feedback

a month ago

Seems logical that if I subscribed to a threat I would want to know all the activity on it and especially the solution.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP)
http://puluka.com/home
Community Feedback

a month ago

Jeremiah,

Hmm,. I agree, my vote goes into the favour!!

Adding the accepted solution as a notification for all threads is a good nice way for the reader to be updated, though it will add a bit more mails but a good tradeoff.

Adding to that :- if the answer email could add a keywork "Solution" in its subject, that would be easy to search and point at the solution.

-Rahul

Regards,
Rahul