Community Talk
News and updates to keep you informed about J-Net Community programs and enhancements
Community Talk
[Promotion Closed] Promotion: Tell us your Certification Story

Would you like to renew your existing certification, move up a level in your particular track or get certified in a new track? Then let us help you! Take part in our “Tell us about why you became Juniper Certified” story promotion and receive either a 100% off voucher for a certification exam or two hours of virtual lab time. This will help you on your way to obtaining another Juniper Certification.  Simply follow the steps below.

Here’s what you need to do to submit your story:

1. If you’re not a member of J-Net you’ll need to register for a free user account in order to post your story, so take that first step now. To complete the registration process sign in to J-Net after registration and pick a user ID. Be sure to check out the General Training and Certification Forum board for conversations about certification.
  2. Reply to this article with your story. Tell us about yourself, why you became certified and why you want to renew or obtain another certification. Your stories must be 100 words or more to be eligible.
  3. We will contact you upon submission of your story via J-Net private message to provide you with either the exam voucher or lab time.

*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Entrants must have one or more Juniper certifications to be eligible. Story submission ends at midnight PT on September 30, 2010. Limit one entry per person. Promotion is open to persons over the age of 18 that are invited to participate by Juniper Networks. Limit one (1) voucher per eligible respondent per eligible certification exam or two (2) hours of free virtual lab time per eligible respondent. Supply of vouchers and lab time is limited. Vouchers will be awarded in the sole discretion of Juniper Networks based on determination of eligibility and availability of vouchers. Vouchers and lab time are not transferable without express written consent of Juniper Networks and may not be redeemed for cash or substituted for other goods or services. Juniper Networks reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.

becks

I'm Hieu, pre-sale engineer from Vietnam. Now I'm working for a Systems Intergated company in telecom field.
Since I have worked with Juniper devices 1 year ago, I love them and now I always give Juniper devices into proposals for our customers.
The configuration guides of Juniper are very clearly, easy to understand, easy to search; so that you can easy to configure and manage them.
I have some Juniper certificates from the previous promotion, so I am very happy when received this information from my friend because it helps me get free certificates of Juniper.

Thank you very much!

Regards.

work_hard_play_hard

I am a network Support Engineer who is qualified in many security products such as Juniper, CheckPoint, F5, and Cisco. After working with many solutions for SSL VPNs, I can say with confidence that the Juniper IVE product is one of the best in the industry. I have recently passed the JNCIA-SSL and would like to obtain the JNCIS-SSL to further dive into all the many aspects that I have heard of, but haven’t had the chance to fully comprehend. As I support the Juniper IVE product, I would like to continue to support this product well and explain recommended configuration examples for our valued clients. I hope to give back to the Juniper program by recommending them and supporting the J-Net threads.

Thanks for your assistance Juniper!

Jang Jang

Hi everyone,

I have just heard this topic from my friend. I hope it's not so late.
I'm an IT of a bank in Singapore, my role is monitoring security devices. We are using 02 Juniper firewalls, 02 Fortinet firewalls and 02 Checkpoint firewall in order to protect our data center.
Of course we are very pleased with the Juniper equipment. Beside using them as firewalls, we run VPN SSL on them. So I concluded: "Juniper= robust + safe".

Thank you very much!

Steven123

Hi all,

I'm Steven, IT Manager of PVID Gas in Singapore. We have selected Juniper equipment solutions for our new systems; including routers, switches and firewalls.
Previously I worked for a SI company as a network engineer, so I did not hesitate when selecting the contractors offered Juniper solutions for this new system that I remind above.
I believe that all equipments will work well.

I also want to get free voucher in order to reach Juniper Certificates.

Have nice day all of you.

Thanks & Regards,

Steven

rsr

Hello,

I  am a network security engineer . I have 4 years of experience  in Juniper Netscreen Firewalls, and other Juniper security products. When Juniper introduced security solution based on very good a Juniper operating system called JUNOS – well known, and respected in area of routing I decided to develop my knowledge about  this technology especially in security area. The best motivation to study for me is to schedule an exam. In my company we are currently implementing new SRX firewalls so I have to study a lot about this products. I think that because of stability, easy management and functionality Juniper SRX Firewalls becomes standard security solutions in many companies.  I am currently holding JNCIA-EX and JNCIA-JUNOS certificates, and I am going to pass next exams very soon.

Best regards