Community Talk
Community Talk
[Promotion Closed] Promotion: Tell us your Certification Story

Would you like to renew your existing certification, move up a level in your particular track or get certified in a new track? Then let us help you! Take part in our “Tell us about why you became Juniper Certified” story promotion and receive either a 100% off voucher for a certification exam or two hours of virtual lab time. This will help you on your way to obtaining another Juniper Certification.  Simply follow the steps below.

Here’s what you need to do to submit your story:

1. If you’re not a member of J-Net you’ll need to register for a free user account in order to post your story, so take that first step now. To complete the registration process sign in to J-Net after registration and pick a user ID. Be sure to check out the General Training and Certification Forum board for conversations about certification.
  2. Reply to this article with your story. Tell us about yourself, why you became certified and why you want to renew or obtain another certification. Your stories must be 100 words or more to be eligible.
  3. We will contact you upon submission of your story via J-Net private message to provide you with either the exam voucher or lab time.

*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Entrants must have one or more Juniper certifications to be eligible. Story submission ends at midnight PT on September 30, 2010. Limit one entry per person. Promotion is open to persons over the age of 18 that are invited to participate by Juniper Networks. Limit one (1) voucher per eligible respondent per eligible certification exam or two (2) hours of free virtual lab time per eligible respondent. Supply of vouchers and lab time is limited. Vouchers will be awarded in the sole discretion of Juniper Networks based on determination of eligibility and availability of vouchers. Vouchers and lab time are not transferable without express written consent of Juniper Networks and may not be redeemed for cash or substituted for other goods or services. Juniper Networks reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.

proffi

I am a network security engineer . I have a deep knowledge on NetScreen products because I have work with these products for about 8 years. My knowledge is really deep in area of the ScreenOS software and related hardware. I was also certified on SSL VPN and IDP. Now is the time to start conversion the Juniper Networks / NetScreen certificates into proprietary Juniper Networks certification (JUNOS). The SRX line is getting started to replace the SSG and NetScreen line of the products, so it is the high time to get prepared and certified for the new line. It is also a big value that the lot of learning resources are available on the FastTrack Portal.

waqashameed2k4

I am Waqas, a Network & Security Engineer from Pakistan with four years professional experience.

I have a bachelor degree in Computer Science. When I came out of the university, I have  done trainings on some CISCO courses like CCNA and CCNP to enter in a job market of Networking Professionals. But when I join my 1st company as a Trainee Network Engineer, I saw that there were no CISCO products... They are using Juniper’s M series and J series routers and ISG and SSG series Firewalls and now they are also using Juniper’s EX3200 and EX4200 Switches and SRX Products.

This situation is makes me uncomfortable and I thought Juniper language (JunOS) is very hard to learn because I have a CISCO background and Juniper terminologies and syntax are far different from Cisco. But when I start learning JunOS language I start loving Juniper products because Juniper give me more features in one box than any other vendor. At that time, Juniper just started their FAST TRACK program and it helps me very much to get certified in Juniper. I got lot of advantage from this FAST TRACK program because Study Guides and Lab Guides are available freely on Fast Track website. First I got certification in Routing and Switching (ER/EX Tracks). Then after some time I realize that they are not enough if I wanted to have a bright career and a top level job I must have to do more certification. Then I started to study Juniper firewalls and about M series Enterprise routers. Now I am JNCIA/JNCIS in both FWV and M series Track but my goal is to get certification of JNCIP/JNCIE.JNCIS-SP.

I found Juniper products highly technological, robust and meet the requirements of enterprise/medium/small level networks. I recommend Juniper products for all the IT organizations if they wanted to make highly robust network.

I love to get a free voucher of JNCIP or JNCIE or JNCIS-SP exam. It’s like a dream for me to get JNCIP or JNCIE certification.

Thanks

Waqas

buffalo

Hi all, I am Sang Nguyen and now I am working for one of ISPs at Vietnam. I have 3 years experience working with Juniper equipments. My company is using Juniper routers and firewalls for our Core Network layer. Truly to say that, we are satisfied with Juniper products than other products. During the operation, we found that Juniper are very good, high stability, high performance, high security and not so hard to manage. Currently I had CCNP, JNCIS-ER certificate. So I want to reach JNCIS-SEC or JNCIS-SP.

Thank you very much for support us. I love Juniper.

Have a nice week!

Regards,

Sang Nguyen

agha_shabbir

Hello this is Agha Shabbir from Pakistan, working as a Pre-Sales/Solution design Engineer. Though Juniper is known in the market for its products & competency specifically in routing (to which I have been more inclined towards since I started studying Juniper back when I started out my job), still no one would go for Junos certifications, the fast track program gave an exponential turn over to Junos certs resulting in Junos biasing & mind sets within the market. I also stand among the many who fallen prey to this strategy. After graduating from university I couldn’t afford 250$ base level certs as it’s pretty much a heavy amount here in Pakistan hence I went for cheap trainings offered for the same certs, that gave me good level of knowledge & understanding, ultimately landing me to a job where I am. Yet still I didn’t have enough courage to spend $250 on a base level cert. Juniper when aggressively launched fast track program, I got attracted to it like north & south magnetic poles do, and now today I stand proudly with 5 Juniper certifications! That is what makes me Juniper biased, it offered something to me that no one ever did! Free certifications I could just dream of! I now look forward to more studying more Juniper and work with service provider end Juniper equipment, I am currently looking forward to have JNCIE-ER & Junos service provider track credentials in my profile.

Thank you Juniper!

Regards,

Agha Shabbir.

Kalim

Im Kalim working in oxbridge as network administrator,i have BSTS  and last year i and my friend heard about Juniper certification before that we were confuse and in trouble how to arrange 250$ each for CCNA exam. But when we heard  about juniper offering exam for free we get happy now i want to give more exams because juniper is growing so fast in Pakistan . After taking juniper certification i  feel more confident in the network field . After completeting juniper certification new windows wll be opend for me in this word

Top Kudoed Authors