Community Talk
Community Talk
[Promotion Closed] Promotion: Tell us your Certification Story

Would you like to renew your existing certification, move up a level in your particular track or get certified in a new track? Then let us help you! Take part in our “Tell us about why you became Juniper Certified” story promotion and receive either a 100% off voucher for a certification exam or two hours of virtual lab time. This will help you on your way to obtaining another Juniper Certification.  Simply follow the steps below.

Here’s what you need to do to submit your story:

1. If you’re not a member of J-Net you’ll need to register for a free user account in order to post your story, so take that first step now. To complete the registration process sign in to J-Net after registration and pick a user ID. Be sure to check out the General Training and Certification Forum board for conversations about certification.
  2. Reply to this article with your story. Tell us about yourself, why you became certified and why you want to renew or obtain another certification. Your stories must be 100 words or more to be eligible.
  3. We will contact you upon submission of your story via J-Net private message to provide you with either the exam voucher or lab time.

*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Entrants must have one or more Juniper certifications to be eligible. Story submission ends at midnight PT on September 30, 2010. Limit one entry per person. Promotion is open to persons over the age of 18 that are invited to participate by Juniper Networks. Limit one (1) voucher per eligible respondent per eligible certification exam or two (2) hours of free virtual lab time per eligible respondent. Supply of vouchers and lab time is limited. Vouchers will be awarded in the sole discretion of Juniper Networks based on determination of eligibility and availability of vouchers. Vouchers and lab time are not transferable without express written consent of Juniper Networks and may not be redeemed for cash or substituted for other goods or services. Juniper Networks reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.

krik
Hi, My name is Christophe and I've got Cisco CCNA and CCNP certification about 10 years ago... Since few months I've started to learn for JNCIA-EX and JNCIA-ER because I have already a strong routing and switching background and I really like Juniper products and JunOS. One single CLI language for all the products! I think Cisco can only dream of it. I attempted the two exams but failed for few points due to a lack of knowledge of the WebUI... :-( I'd lie to take this offer as an opportunity to retake those two exams and pass them!
dongp

Hi,

My name is Dong, I am a networking engineer from Vietnam and I have 2 years of experience in Juniper Firewall. The first time I worked with Juniper Firewall when was a student. I have CCNA certification before but when I worked as internship student for a System Integrated company, in a project for a Malaysia bank, my supervisor called me and said that “Do you think that you can configure this Juniper Firewall?”, I said “Yes”, he said “Okay, let’s read the configuration guide of Juniper SSG550 Firewall and work with them tomorrow”. I realize that Juniper Firewall so robust, safe. They have many features and easy for configuring and managing. I got certified in JNCIA-ER, JNCIS-ER; so now I want to get JNCIS-FWV (JN0-532) certification via free voucher.

Thanks and Regards.

JNetto

Hi every one,

Talking about certification is very, very difficult, first, because you need study a lot to understand one technology and secound about the difference between devices, but, some times, you can choose a wrong technology, or worse, choose a bad vendor, and then, every thing you do is lost, in this case, your time, your patience and your good time with your family.

Choose a vendor is very important to success, of course because they have technology and knowledge about market with you work, in this case, Juniper have both: high tecnology and very good knowledge about the market.

Some vendor just copy what other doeing, i think the Juniper can create new steps to technology and above all development new concept and new devices.

I what to work with a company which I light farther and give me other perspective about my bussiness.

If i want to go another place, i need help, and my certification is a good proof to my career.

My name's Joao Netto from Brazil, and I'm a JNCIA-EX, JNCIS-E/ER, JNCIP-M(#981) and i really want my JNCIE-M.

kuki

Hello everybody,

My name is Lukasz, and i'm network engineer in Poland. About 4 years ago i start my story with Cisco cert track. My first steps in Cisco academy starts a travel for knowledge. There was a teacher who knows all answers for my sill questions. After finish my IT study, i start working with that guy. He show me that ISO is not so friendly as Junos can be. From that time i fell in love Junos. Now i start to prepare for my JNCIP-M exam. And who knows, maybe next JNCIE-M.

BAsit

Hello Everybody,

I am Senior IT manager for an Irish IT company. We were using Netscreen and Cisco in our network, but i found Juniper more reliable and ease to configure as compared to cisco. I did CCNA, i was looking for Juniper certification. Thanks for J-Cert fast track now i am juniper cerftfied. I love juniper products.

AB

Top Kudoed Authors