Community Talk
Community Talk
Welcome to J-Net!

paulgear

I know this seems like a stupid question, but i can't find anywhere how to do it: how can i change my forums password?  I've looked high & low for a password change link.

Administrator Administrator

@paulgear  Not a stupid question at all! In fact we'll add it to the Community FAQ.

When you register for J-Net it is processed through Juniper's single sign on registration system. In order to change your password you need to visit our Login Assistance page and select the change password link, log in and follow the instructions.

Thank you!

Asifkhan

hi brothers ,i have a juniper srx210 firewall  with  JUNOS 11.2R4.3 built 2011-11-24.i want to block video streaming on it.i searched too much but in vain.i am quite new for juniper devices therefore please tell me the step by step procedure how to do it.................

Regards,,,,,,,,,

Administrator Administrator

@asifkhan -  Your technical questions should be posted in the forums and this one in particular can be asked in the SRX forum. Thanks for participating in the J-Net Community.

dushanraman

Hi Everyone, I am new to J-Net community. I would like to know how to create a question on the J-net community regarding some issue I have with a router. 

Top Kudoed Authors