Community Talk
News and updates to keep you informed about J-Net Community programs and enhancements
Community Talk
Welcome to J-Net!

Abdelrahman

Hi all ,

I`m proude to join to J-Net and juniper give me opportunity to share information with others.

My name : Abdelrahman Rabie , Live in Cairo - Egypt . I work as Network provisioning engineer @ LinkdotNet adn I hope to have a good experience here .

asmash

Hello Everybody!

Good to see all of you here. Hope this will grow up & have chats with products & solution.

Thanks, Ashraf,

JNCIA

adam0thman

Hey All,

Adam here. Hope we can all share our experiences and experties towards one J-Net community.

And above all, having fun learning. Smiley Happy

Regards,

Adam Othman

JNCIA / S - EX / ER

Hussain

Hi..I just joined the JNet Community forum

Thanks everyone for your great comments. Remember if you are leaving a comment for the November/December registration contest, please post it on the contest thread here:

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/J-Net-News/Get-your-questions-answered-and-collaborate-with-your-peers...

Details regarding the contest can also be found in that article. To refer a friend, simply ask a friend to register and email your friend's information to us (see the contest article for complete details).

And again a gentle reminder to post your technical questions in the corresponding forum boards (not as a comment in unrelated blog articles) so more experts will be able to see your questions and help you out.