Day One Books Archive
These Day One Books are outdated, soon to be out of print and unsupported. Use at your own risk
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
‎01-23-2012 03:03 PM
‎01-23-2012 03:03 PM

DO_OSPF_cover_small.jpgAs one of the most widely used routing protocols, OSPF has many advantages over other IGPs (Interior Gateway Protocols), with its ability to scale in a manageable way being one of the most important. OSPF also has the advantage of converging much faster than other enterprise level IGPs, such as EIGRP or RIP. This book shows you how to avoid common pitfalls when applying OSPF in Junos devices in an enterprise environment and how to make your network ready for future growth and expansion.

This book is available in a free PDF edition and a Copy & Paste edition.  Simply download the linked files below:

• For iPads and iPhones, use your device’s iBook app. Search for “Juniper Networks” in the iBookstore. Download directly to your iPhone or iPad. 
  • For Kindles, Androids, Blackberry, iPhones/iPads, Macs. and PCs, download the free Kindle app for your device. Go to the Kindle Store using your device’s Kindle app and search for “Day One Juniper.” Download directly to your device. 

Start a discussion, post a comment or let us know what Day One books you really want, and we'll pass the info to the editors.

May 7, 2016
krhitesh

Hi Jewels

Thanks for the DO odpf guide, i am preparing for Juniper JNCIS- ENT exam, it will help me lot.

I am looking for other Day One guide for exam preparation and lab guides for JNCIE exam. If possible please buzz me on

bhardwajhitesh9@gmail.com

Regards

Hitesh

May 7, 2016
Distinguished Expert

Hitesh,

Welcome to JNET and congratulations on moving up the certifications exams.  

Your best bet for this question is the Certification sub-forum.  specifically this thread discusses the workbook options for the JNCIE-ENT lab exam.

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Training-Certification-and/JNCIE-ENT-workbook-Proteus-Network-or-iNET-Z...

The options are to take the Juniper boot camp (live training 1 week) or purchase workbooks from one of the two education partner vendors that offer these right now.

Steve Puluka BSEET
Juniper Ambassador
Senior IP Engineer - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA
JNCIA-ER JNCIA-EX JNCIS-SEC JNCIP-SEC JNCSP-SEC
JNCIS-FWV JNCIS-SSL JNCDA
JNCIS-SP
ACE PanOS 6
MCP - Managing Server 2003 MCP - Windows XP Professional
MCTS Windows 7
http://puluka.com/home