Day One Books Archive
These Day One Books are outdated, soon to be out of print and unsupported. Use at your own risk
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
‎07-24-2014 11:37 AM
‎07-24-2014 11:37 AM

Junos Cup 2014The Junos Cup 2014 was a tournament of networking and security challenges powered by Junosphere – the world’s only commercial virtual lab networking environment – in the summer of 2014. It involved 32 challenges created by Juniper Engineers, eight issued each week for four weeks, and the tournament ended with a sudden death playoff among three engineers.

This book is available in a free PDF edition. Simply download the attachment below. Day One books are also available in eBook formats for the following devices at the following locations:

For iPads and iPhones, use your device’s iBook app. Search for “Juniper Networks” in the iBookstore. Download directly to your iPhone or iPad.  Available now, free download!

For Kindles, Androids, Blackberry, Phones/iPads, Macs. and PCs, download the free Kindle app for your device. Go to the Kindle Store using your device’s Kindle app and search for “Day One Juniper.” Download directly to your device.

Also available in print from the Day One Print Store.

Start a discussion, post a comment and let us know what you think about these new books, and we'll pass the info to the editors.

Jul 25, 2014
victor@ibrowse.com

Smiley Very Happy my name is in the book

Jul 26, 2014
Distinguished Expert

Thanks for running the competition and making the Junosphere lab available for free for these scenarios.  I had a lot of fun looking at the challenges.  And gained some more proficiency in using Junosphere too.

Steve Puluka BSEET
Juniper Ambassador
Senior Network Engineer - UPMC Pittsburgh, PA
JNCIA-ER JNCIA-EX JNCIS-SEC JNCIP-SEC
JNCIS-FWV JNCIS-SSL
MCP - Managing Server 2003 MCP - Windows XP Professional
MCTS Windows 7
<a href="http://puluka.com/home">http://puluka.com/home</a>

Oct 4, 2014
vpaye

This is a great place to be! I love it here. My thanks and appreciation goes to all of you have made this place a heaven for some of us who are just starting to breath, especially for the Ambassador Steve Puluka. If this is heaven, I want to be here!

Vpaye

Oct 22, 2014
zhoulu

Thank you very much .

Oct 23, 2014
Recognized Expert Recognized Expert

Open Day at the Junos Learning Sphere!

For a limited amount of time, and starting now, Juniper is providing free guest accounts for you to log into Junosphere and fully enjoy the hands-on experience of our vDay One and Junos Cup books. Roll up your sleeves, and learn Junos in the cloud! Learn more about it by clicking here.