The subscriber management logical network architecture is as important as the physical network architecture. You configure the logical portion of the subscriber management network using virtual local area networks (VLANs).
To access the latest Network Design and Architecture Center, click Service Provider Edge for network design and deployment resources.
This article provides answers to some common questions about broadband subscriber VLANs and interfaces:
- How do I configure multiple VLANs and stacked VLANs?
- What are ACI interface sets?
- What families are supported by VLAN demux interfaces?
- What is the PPPoE subscriber session lockout?
- What is the MTU and MRU configuration for PPP subscribers?
- What is MLPPP for LNS and PPPoE subscribers?
For more information, click Broadband Subscriber VLANs and Interfaces Feature Guide