Please provide your feedback (positive or constructive) about your experience with the QFX product lines. It could be related to performance, design, feature-suggestions, documentation or usablity.
I've been working in Juniper with the QFX engineering/JTAC/Deployment teams and could probably relay the comments to the right people.
We have deployed Qfabric in our datacenter last year and we have a lot of issues :
* during commit vlan mis programming => l2 connectivity is lost
* during interface flapping vlan mis programming => l2 connectivity is lost
* director freeze
* director clustering bug => 2 directors lost
* node doesn't reconnect to fabric after reboot
* during NSSUpgrade FCoE trafic is blocked
* during simultaneous commits piece of configuration is lost
* during NSSUpgrade multicats trafic is lost
When a problem occurs all the datacenter is impacted, we really need a more reliable product, how could you improve that please ?
Someone else please ? it seems I'm the only Qfabric user here ?
To be relevant, you should precise the version used here.
I too deployed a QFX, and had to upgrade for some specific bugs in early deployments, quite expected for a "new" product, even if it's Junos related.
However, we use no FCoE for example.
Bugs in 12.2X50-D21, we have upgraded to 12.2X50-D51.3 to fix some bugs, unfortunately we have met others issues during NSSU.
Now we are waiting for another relese recommendation.
Could you tell me which version you have installed ? your feedback please ?