Ethernet Switching
Highlighted
Ethernet Switching

NEED HELP ON EX2200 LACP TO FORTIGATE FIREWALL

[ Edited ]
‎12-01-2015 08:13 PM

Hi All, I am recently having a issue on EX2200 LACP, I have configure 2 port on Juniper EX2200 for lacp, and also  VLAN10. ae0 on ex will act as a trunk port connect to fortigate, and both on the vlan has created on Fortifgate firewall. Now the problem is once i connected both ae0 port to fortigate, i am unable to ping to fortigate vlan EX2200 ( LACP TRUNK WITH VLAN MEMBER ALL ------> ) FORTIGATE ( VLAN 10  ) below is my configuration 

Thanks 

Attachments

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Ethernet Switching

Re: NEED HELP ON EX2200 LACP TO FORTIGATE FIREWALL

[ Edited ]
‎12-01-2015 10:43 PM

Hi,

What LACP mode have set on the fortigate ?

Regards,
A'bed AL-R.
[JNCSP-SEC JNCDA JNCIS-ENT Ingenious Champion|Sec]
https://srxtech.wordpress.com
Highlighted
Ethernet Switching

‎12-10-2015 12:17 PM

Do you have LACP configured on the Fortigate? When you show lacp statistics, do you see send/receive packets? Show interfaces terse are the intefaces showing up? You set the link speed statically, does the Fortigate support this method?

[KUDOS PLEASE! If you think I earned it!
If this solution worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit..]
Highlighted
Ethernet Switching

‎12-13-2015 10:35 AM

you arē only using 1 vlan10 and you are settig the ex to trunk mode can you confirm that the fortigate is is set to trunk mode.  since you are only using the ine vlan try setting the ex to access and reset.

Highlighted
Ethernet Switching

‎09-30-2019 11:12 PM

Faced same kind of issue,I have configured MTU size in Juniper switch to 1500, issue got resolved.