Industry Solutions and Trends
Technology is more than just networking and Juniper experts share their views on all the trends affecting IT
Juniper Employee , Juniper Employee Juniper Employee
Industry Solutions and Trends
Juniper supports young female students with scholarships
Nov 13, 2017

Juniper Networks is committed to helping women in technology. Our recent partnership with The Institute of International Education (IIE) Women Enhancing Technology (WeTech) is testament to that. As part of our partnership, we are delighted to announce a joint initiative to invest in young women and future leaders in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).

We are offering scholarships to two young female students for 2018. The initiative awards these selected European students from $7,000 in the form of paid internships. The internship will be based in our Amsterdam Office and offers the opportunity to learn about business in a worwoman SMALL.jpgk environment. Our Amsterdam office also houses Juniper’s Executive Briefing Centre and proof of concept (POC) lab, so there are plenty of opportunities to get hands on and our staff will work with the interns to determine how the placement will run.

The dates for the interns to start with Juniper is flexible to take into account individual university’s requirements and schedule. More importantly, I should mention that the scholarship application is now open which gives applicants plenty of time before the 26 January deadline.

We are excited about the opportunity to welcome two female interns into the Juniper family.

To apply or for more information visit the application page here

Nov 29, 2017

Hoping this program expands to reach more young women in different parts of the world. I feel excited when new opportunities are created for girls and young women to know that working in technology is fun, and is reachable for women too. Just today I found this note on cnn.com and it put a smile in my face. Smiley Happy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/29/us/sue-finley-longest-serving-woman-nasa-trnd/index.html

Thanks!

Yasmin Lara

JNCIE-SP#511, JNCIE-ENT#88, JNCIE-DC#2,  

JNCIP-SEC

Top Kudoed Members