Juniper Open Learning
Highlighted
Juniper Open Learning

Have you taken the test?

‎10-23-2017 05:56 PM

Just wondering if anyone did, and how was your preparation and testing experience.  I plan on taking mine at the end of the week and will post my experience here as well.  

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Juniper Open Learning

Re: Have you taken the test?

‎10-24-2017 02:23 AM

i have not done it yet,

and iam getting prepare to do it  on november 9 next.

i'll post my result and share with you the experience.

gl for you

Thanks,

W.M

Highlighted
Juniper Open Learning

‎10-25-2017 12:38 AM

I've taken the test last week and passed.

My study was detailed and I tried various resources outside of the open learning programe.

I also used an older CBT nuggets and INE.

I found the test was ok.

I think the Open learning programe courses would be enough.

The question is what is next? 

I would like to know if there is a plan in the Open Learning Programe for JNCIS?

If so when would this start?

Highlighted
Juniper Open Learning

‎10-25-2017 04:17 PM

Congratulations Dean_uk2001 on passing the JNCIA-Junos exam. It's not an easy test. Great job. I am not sure what the roadmap is for Open Learning just yet. Stay tuned. Thanks for using the forum Dean_uk2001. 

Gordon

Highlighted
Juniper Open Learning

‎10-26-2017 11:37 AM

I passed!

Just took the test, it was not that difficult.  It certainly helped that I purchased an EX4200 to play with, I learn better by actually doing and troubleshooting configurations. Be confident, the open learning gave us all the tools needed to pass the test.

Highlighted
Juniper Open Learning

‎10-26-2017 02:34 PM

Congratulations FrancoMattos. Great job. It sounds like you were very well prepared. I like learning things in a hands-on fashion as well. Thanks a lot for sharing your story. Keep going. Start working on the more advanced certifications that best fit your future. Thanks for using the forum and supporting the event. 

Gordon