Training and Certification

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Is the Open Learning course material enough for JNCIA Cloud?

Posted 05-19-2018 12:13

Hello, so do we have anything required for the JNCIA-Cloud certification or should we study some additional resources? Thanks.

BTW, this is my first post in the Juniper forums, so I guess Hello everyone and it's nice to meet you.

• 2.  RE: Is the Open Learning course material enough for JNCIA Cloud?
    Best Answer

Posted 05-22-2018 07:38

Hi Raduhendix,

Welcome to the JNET community, let's learn and explore together. 

I suggest you to register for this course, JUNIPER OPEN LEARNING: JNCIA CLOUD. Follow the link below:

https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=10483

Do your pre-work by going through the material and attend the webcast and ask as many questions as possible to the instructor to better your grip on the concepts.

The content of this course along with the material should be sufficient for one to go ahead with certification.

[KUDOS PLEASE! If you think I earned it!

If this solution worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit..]

• 3.  RE: Is the Open Learning course material enough for JNCIA Cloud?

Posted 10-01-2018 05:19

Hello Expert,

Am learning through the webcast and i want to re attempt the test for voucher but i cannot. I have only attempted once

• 4.  RE: Is the Open Learning course material enough for JNCIA Cloud?

Posted 10-02-2018 02:44

Try taking the test from the main Junos Genius menu instead of the open learning section.  I believe once you pass this in open learning it checks of the step as complete.

But the test can be retaken from the main menu.

• 5.  RE: Is the Open Learning course material enough for JNCIA Cloud?

Posted 06-02-2018 06:30

I took one of the Open Learing Cloud sessions and after another month or so of self study to solidify the concepts was able to pass the exam this past week.

So the material is sufficient.

• 6.  RE: Is the Open Learning course material enough for JNCIA Cloud?

Posted 08-04-2018 15:00

Hi,

Open-Learning material is sufficient.

Passed today.

Regards,