Training and Certification

last person joined: 9 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  JNCIA-Junos Voucher

Posted 12-22-2018 05:32

Hello,

The last session of JNCIA-Junos ended on 14th of Dec. , did anyone received the exam voucher ?

• 2.  RE: JNCIA-Junos Voucher

Posted 12-23-2018 11:40

Did you go through all the marked sections of the open learning and the practice test from that link in Junos Genius.

You need to pass the practice exam from that link in order to complete the qualification for the voucher.

• 3.  RE: JNCIA-Junos Voucher

Posted 01-02-2019 13:51

Have you received it since?

I'm having a similar issue with the JNCDA course. Finished the course and pre-assessment two weeks ago but still haven't received a voucher. Truth be told, I had to put it on hold for a while to finish JNCIP-SEC but I don't see any mention of a time limit anywhere.

Regards

Simon

• 4.  RE: JNCIA-Junos Voucher

Posted 01-02-2019 23:07

Hi,

to get jncda exam voucher then u need to pass the assemeent exam test 65q. If your exam pass then it will automatically popur said your pass and it will send voucher straight to your email. If not then it means you still fail.

Thanks

• 5.  RE: JNCIA-Junos Voucher

Posted 01-03-2019 12:05

As I mentioned in my post, I did all of that but did not receive the mail. Anyway, I sent a mail to the Genius team yesterday and I promptly received the voucher code. Exam booked for tomorrow evening 🙂

• 6.  RE: JNCIA-Junos Voucher

Posted 05-25-2020 00:00

could you tell me the Genius team  email you sent to ?