Training and Certification

last person joined: 9 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Network Fundamental Module not updating correctly

Posted 10-02-2017 18:24
      |   view attached

I did finish the Networking Fundamentals sections a few days back and it was showing complete.  Today it did show just as "required" now it is showing as Incomplete for todays date.  Then it showed as complete.  I did complete this section already.  Now that I would like to take the pracitice test, it wont let me because of this.

Thanks  

manuel

• 2.  RE: Network Fundamental Module not updating correctly

Posted 10-03-2017 06:37

Hello mjaraica, 

Sorry you are having an issue. Let me forward this to someoneand I'll let you know what I find. 

Thanks a lot for watching the Networking Fundamentals content. I learn something everytime I watch it. Thanks for using the forum I'll post what I find out. 

Gordon

• 3.  RE: Network Fundamental Module not updating correctly
    Best Answer

Posted 10-03-2017 11:22

OK mjaraica please try it again when you get a chance. It should be working now. Thanks again for using the forum. 

Gordon

• 4.  RE: Network Fundamental Module not updating correctly

Posted 10-04-2017 04:58

Thanks Gordon!  Very much appreciated.  You guys rock.

thanks

Manuel

• 5.  RE: Network Fundamental Module not updating correctly

Posted 10-04-2017 07:29

You are very welcome mjaraica. All thanks goes to Bill Conrad our event host. He is really good at his job. Thanks for using the forums mjaraica. Good luck. 

Gordon

• 6.  RE: Network Fundamental Module not updating correctly

Posted 10-05-2017 07:55

Im having the same problem.

I have completed everything and I have screen shots of my completions and exam scores.

But I logged in today and the Network Fundamental Module result has disapeared as has the last module final exam.

• 7.  RE: Network Fundamental Module not updating correctly

Posted 10-05-2017 13:08

Hey Dean I think we fixed this on the call this morning. Thanks again for using the forums. 

Gordon