Junos Space Developer
Junos Space Developer

How many concurrent user session Junos Space JA2500 can handle?

[ Edited ]
‎09-08-2015 01:55 AM

Hello Experts,

is anyone know, how many concurrent user session can be handled by Junos Space JA2500?

My client will have Junos Space GUI accessed by approximately 80 users simultaneously, can Junos Space JA2500 can handle that  amount of concurrent user session?

Thanks,

Handi

3 REPLIES 3
Junos Space Developer
Solution
Accepted by topic author handisapto
‎09-08-2015 02:56 AM

Re: How many user login with same id at the same time ?

‎09-08-2015 02:06 AM

Hello,

I think:

Default is 5

It can be configured between 1 - 999

Or you can set it to 0 so that unlimited number of concurrent sessions with same ID can be allowed.

Link given below explains it in detail:

http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos-space13.3/platform/topics/task/configuration/junos-...

A snipped from relevent section is:

In the Maximum concurrent UI sessions per user field, enter the maximum number of concurrent UI sessions that should be allowed per user.

By default, a user is allowed up to 5 concurrent UI sessions. You can enter a value from 0 through 999. Entering 0 (zero) means that there is no restriction on the number of concurrent UI sessions allowed per user. However, the system performance may be degraded if you allow unlimited sessions.

Regards,

Rush

Junos Space Developer

‎09-08-2015 02:57 AM

Thanks Rush,

I think when Junos Space allowed concurrent user session to be configured up to 999. it means it could handle, at least. 999 users.

Regards,

Handi

Junos Space Developer

‎09-08-2015 03:05 AM

Hello Handi,

Should not be a problem.

But normally people configure it in the range of 5-15.

Regards,

Rushi