Junos Space Developer
Highlighted
Junos Space Developer

Space & Security Director - where do I start?

[ Edited ]
‎04-29-2020 04:54 AM

I have 35+ SRX devices that I all manage individually. When I first purchased these I also bought the following 'JS-PLATFORM' and 'JS-SECDIR-10' (x4). It's time I used them! However, I have no idea where to start and what to download. I run Microsoft Hyper-V only, and would like to avoid having to use a different hypervisor. Can someone tell me what I need to download and how I can use Space with Hyper-V?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Junos Space Developer

Re: Space & Security Director - where do I start?

‎04-29-2020 05:07 AM
Junos space deployment is supported on a VMWare ESXi server or on a KVM server..
It is also supported on Space HW appliance provided by Juniper..
The support site provides ova file ..So if your Hyper-V supports ova file deployment then you can use the deployment file. Else you can check for a conversion of the ova file to a format supported by Hyper-V..
This has not be be QA tested so can't guarantee that it will work or not but you can try that way..

By default we have the space deployment guide for VM as - https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos-space20.1/topics/task/installation/junos-space-vir...

We do not have specific files for download for Space to be supported or deployed on a Hyper-V like we have for VSRX ..
Regards
-Animesh
If this worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can be benefited.