Junos Space Developer
Junos Space Developer

Unable to access Juno space webgui

‎04-23-2015 09:22 AM

I have setup a Juno space VM at my datacenter.  I was able to access both console and webgui while on site.  However I am unable to access the webgui from my office but I can still ssh into the console fine.  I have a site to site vpn connection setup between my office and the datacenter network.  

5 REPLIES 5
Junos Space Developer

Re: Unable to access Juno space webgui

‎04-23-2015 06:21 PM

Hi Gourami,

What error/behaviour do you see? Does the VPN/firewalls allow connection to port 443 (HTTPS) on the VIP address of Junos Space?

Thanks,

Roshan

Junos Space Developer

‎04-23-2015 06:49 PM

Seems like a Firewall Issue, try running a snoop on the VIP node of space and see if the request from the client is reaching the server or not ?

Ashish Paul
Junos Space Developer

‎04-24-2015 09:08 AM

How do I run a snoop?  There shouldn't be any restrictions on the vpn connection, I set it to allow all protocols and services through it on both sides of the vpn zones.

Junos Space Developer

‎04-26-2015 08:10 PM

you could use the following command in space VIP node, to validate if the traffic is reaching the server ?

tcpdump -n host <IP.ADDR>

Ashish Paul
Junos Space Developer

‎05-04-2015 11:49 AM

I was able to get it working remotely by setting a static route to the webgui ip address.  

I used: 

set routing-options static route 10.1.1.251 next-hop 10.1.1.11

And it made the following changes:

route 10.1.1.251/32 next-hop 10.1.1.11;

This makes no sense to me since the static route uses a completely different subnet /32 while the console and webgui is on /24.