Junos Space Developer
Highlighted
Junos Space Developer

how to view resource utilization from junos space network director

‎04-15-2019 07:26 AM

hello anybody

can anyone tell me how to view resource utilization (cpu and memory) in equipment of monitor categories by virchal chassis  member  from junos space network director , I can view the Resocurce utilization in virchal chassis, but how to check each member status detail, very thanls.

7 REPLIES 7
Junos Space Developer

Re: how to view resource utilization from junos space network director

‎04-16-2019 04:40 AM

Hi,

i think after going Monitor tab and select an individual node then press on the equipment tab you can see it. if it is not there maybe you need to enable it from Monitor Mode Tasks Pane. The Tasks pane in Monitor mode displays a list of tasks that are available for the currently selected Monitor tab.These tasks providemonitoring functions in addition to the monitors available under each tab , for CPU/memory utilization you could check Equipment Tab Tasks.

-------

If this solves your problem, please mark this post as "Accepted Solution.

---------

Regards,
A.A.
Junos Space Developer

‎04-16-2019 09:57 PM

dear A.A

Very thanks for your help, but I cannot find how to enable the Resource Utilization  in Monitor Mode Tasks Pane. I check  junos space network director user guide, just noly find resource utilization monitor for switches, routers, virtual chassis, virtual chassis fabrics, and QFabrics, and no find about the members of virtual chassis 。  

Junos Space Developer

‎04-18-2019 09:19 PM

Hi,

You can view in ND > Monitor and Select the device and click on Equipment tab as below:

ND.png

Junos Space Developer

‎04-22-2019 11:37 PM

dear sir

very thanks for your replay, my question is can not view resuouce utilization in members of virtual-chassis, thanks.

Attachments

Junos Space Developer

‎04-25-2019 11:01 PM

Hi,

We can see the Resource Utilization chart for VC device at device level not at Member level, this is as per design.

-PL

If this worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit.

Junos Space Developer

‎04-26-2019 02:18 AM

dear PML

very thanks for your response , So , This is a Juniper official reply ?

Junos Space Developer

‎04-26-2019 02:26 AM
I can just say that this is as per design as of now.

Regards,
PL